21 sufficient

It was continuing for tow weeks, Lucas was waking up early, running rounds in the snow, then eating light breakfast, training till dinner, training till supper, then playing billiard with Jaehyun or Jungwoo, sometimes walking Snoopy in the woods. He forgot how the outside world tasted or if it existed at all, he really couldn't remember, he still couldn't figure out what all this training was for, though. He was reaching his borders, going to bed tired, waking up even more tried, just day by day. It was unbelievably cold, yet some sun was coming out from time to time, so it even gave him an illusion of warmth when he was sprinting through the forest barefoot in the morning. Now Wladimir had left for a break, but Lucas kept pushing the punchbag hitting it hard with some passion and speed when the door opened. He turned his head to see Jungwoo sneaking in through the room watching everything with big eyes.

"Lucas," he whispered.

"Hi," Lucas grabbed the bag stopping it from moving.

He was breathing in heavily, his body had adjusted back to the training, he even realized he had missed it, needed it, when Jungwoo walked through the ropes of the ring stopping right next to him.

"What's up?" asked Lucas feeling so odd, Jungwoo was watching him in a strange way biting the edge of his cute sweater pow, the fluffy hair falling in his eyes.

"This place is strange," he said.

"It's a training room you know," Lucas felt his heart jumping in an uncontrollable way.

"Oh," Jungwoo lowered his hands he was nervous, Lucas hasn't seen him like this before.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes," Jungwoo began to pull his lower lip absentmindedly looking at the punching bag. "Are koalas swinging on it?" he asked.

"I mean sure they can," Lucas tried not to burst out with laughter.

Jungwoo was observing it for a longer moment probably looking for koalas, but then turned his attention to him, Lucas saw this dark eyes scanning his face inch by inch in a very bizarre way what caused heat to storm to his cheeks.

"Jungwoo, I'm in the middle of training we'll talk later ok?" he whispered.

"Ok," Jungwoo smiled, but in a second his smile turned into a troubled face, he suddenly moved forward his nose colliding with Lucas's while he stretched his lips out for a kiss when Lucas jumped back, his heartbeat raising, up his insides flipping crazily.

"What are you!" he stuttered.

"Oh!" Jungwoo covered his lips with his hands, something very sad appeared in his eyes. "Oh," he muttered walking two steps back.

"Shit!" Lucas felt something scratching right inside him. "It's not like this I.... You know we can't kiss, it won't be good for you," he whispered.

"Ok," Jungwoo trembled, some tears glittered in his eyes, it was heartbreaking.

"Sorry just... please don't try it again, ok?" muttered Lucas.

"Ok," Jungwoo walked out between the ropes, he walked to the door and Lucas saw how he washed off some tears when he slammed it shut behind himself.

The world was suddenly spinning when Lucas knelt down trying to catch his breath, what was Jungwoo thinking? Was it? Has he? Was he into Lucas from the beginning, that's why he had let him into his house and followed him here, no... it's not that he didn't, it was just, he was straight and yes, he couldn't even if he would, somehow, wish to be, as Jungwoo, yes, was Jungwoo, he, he wasn't into this concept, he never understood what it is, what it mens.

Shit! The door slammed, Wladimir came back with a guy when Lucas felt so much heat, so much anger.

"You will fight with him Lucas, he has no mercy, he will not back off, it's ether winning or being beaten op to death," said Wladimir when the guy stepped on the ring. Lucas got, up his head not straight. The tip of Jungwoo's nose had brushed his and he had panicked, he had panicked because of an almost kiss.

The guy raised his fists, but Lucas blocked his hit pushing him on the ring ropes, going in like with the training bag, the blood spilling into all sides, the guy stumbling backwards trying to cover his face when Lucas kept working his fits, the guy fell, but he climbed over him pushing harder, he never even felt a thing.

"Lucas it's enough!" Wladimir raised his voice, but Lucas was like in a trance punching and punching, the guys face becoming undecipherable.

"Lucas! Lucas! Stop! Fucking stop!"

It was Jaehyun, who ran to him grabbing his arm pulling him up, causing Lucas to move back, he was trembling his gloves and body cover in blood.

"What are you ding? What are you tow doing, it's not a method I approve!" shouted Jaehyun. "A sportsman, especially a boxer needs compassion and love to not to become a monster."

"Jaehyun shut your pussy up," whispered Lucas leaving through the ropes untying the blood covered gloves, slamming into a corner then walking out towards the bathrooms, stripping off his clothes, walking under a hot stream, his head buzzing, the man's deformed face burning in front of his eyes, what has he tried to kill so badly? Jungwoo's nose tip brushing his twisting his mind causing his body to overreact, as he was standing there stunned watching his body becoming so turned on by such an innocent thing, realizing he has never been even an inch more normal than Jaehyun, because he freaking panicked, not because it was a guy trying to kiss him, shit no, he panicked because he had wished to kiss back.

Thank you for being amazing and supporting my writing. I had a really rough day but sharing the chapters with you is giving me comfort💕

So what do you think about Jungwoo trying to kiss Lucas and his reaction? What will Lucas do?

Also NCT China is coming next month 😍

Much <3