She's Mine!

Not proofread Bc I feel like shit :). Sorry babies// YOO THIS HIT 2k- //

-

Ariana POV

Y/n and I split our ways a few hours ago to get ready for our date tonight. Since it was a spur of the moment thing, I decided on taking her to a nice dinner and then to watch a movie at Courtney's house since she'll be with her boyfriend. I would take her out to an actual movie but I think we both prefer being alone and in privacy.

It was currently 7:30 and I had to pick y/n up at 8 . I was gonna be picking her up from her campus since that was where she was currently living. Grabbing my keys, I decided to start heading over.
-
While waiting for y/n outside of the campus gate, I was rethinking my outfit choice. I was currently wearing a red two piece dress. I mean, it was a gorgeous dress but red is such a bold color. What if y/n's and I's outfit choices didn't match. Even if I look stupid, I know y/n will look good in anything she wears.

After dosing off for a couple of minutes, I noticed the girl of my dreams walking Out of the campus gate. Let me just say, she was stunning. She had on a jumpsuit that hugged every inch of her body perfectly. She looked amazing.
-

-Taking a deep breath, I finally built up enough courage to get out of the car

-
Taking a deep breath, I finally built up enough courage to get out of the car. Opening the door and stepping out, I hurriedly walked over to the jaw-dropping girl, sneaking behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist which caused her to slightly jump. I giggled, hugging her tighter before leaving a soft kiss on her shoulder. "Hi princess.."

"Hey mi amor" she replied, turning around, giving me a full view of her. My mouth agaped at the sight of her top. My height gave me a perfect view of everything. I was in heaven.

I was knocked out of my gazing state when y/n used her fingers to tilt my head back up. "Like something you see princess?" She smirked. I quickly nodded, grabbing onto her hand as I walked her towards the car door. "I love with view baby" I chucked, opening the door for her. "My lady" I grinned, pointing towards the back seat of the car.

-

Approaching the table at the fancy restaurant I had brought us too, I felt my stomach flutter. This was my chance. I knew I couldn't fuck it up. If I did, she may never want to talk to me again. The thought of her never talking to me again scared me beyond belief.

After taking a seat across from y/n, I stared at the menu. I knew what I wanted already but if I looked up at y/n, I would for sure become a tomato. But then again, I couldn't not look at her all night. She'd think I was ignoring her. Sighing, I looked up at the beautiful girl in front of me.

"Do you know what you want baby?" I softly asked her as I closed my menu. "Everything looks good.... surprise me?" She smiled, locking eyes with me. "You want me to order for you?" "Mhm.." she nodded, closing her menu as well.