New beginnings

Y/n

Eventually Demi and I got all of our things unpacked. To say I was excited was an understatement. I've been waiting for this moment for years.. and it was finally happening. I was thrilled. The only thing that could make this occasion better was seeing Ariana, but she was working. I hoped that one day I could be like her. That id have fans who would love my music and would support me no matter what.

"Y/n.." Demi said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" "Do you wanna go get something to eat?" She asked as I nodded my head. "Asian food?" I smiled as she agreed.
-

As we sat down at the table we just looked at each other and smiled. It has been a long day of moving and decorating our dorms to our liking. But it all seemed worth it in this very moment. We were Pursing our dreams and it felt good.

"Did you ever finish that song you were working on?" Demi had asked, I looked at her for a split second before laughing.. "uh yeah, I don't think it's the best though" "I'm sure it's good"

I had been working on this song for a while now, it was the first song I sat down and wrote that I really wanted to put out for people. But if it wasn't good then I knew I would be in deep shit. My career would end before it even got started.

"Well can I listen to it?" She asked. I shrugged a little before thinking. Demi is my Bestfriend, and I feel like she could help me decide if it's producing material. "Yeah but you have to be honest with me about if it's good or not"

We quickly finished dinner and headed back to our new dorm rooms. I slid into my bed and grabbed my phone, wondering if Ariana was busy or not. I eventually decided to just shoot her a text asking. I sat my phone down and Demi barged in, demanding to listen to the song. Letting out a sigh I grabbed my computer, opening up my files .

"You ready?" I asked, looking up at her subconsciously. "Yeah I'm ready"

With that I pressed play, letting the music flow from my computer throughout the walls of the room.

"You got a lot of things to say
You got a lot of things on your plate"

Demi looked at me curiously as she paused the music. "Is this about Ashley..?" I nodded a little "yeah what better way to start out your music career than with a diss track?" Demi laughed as I heard my phone go off. I quickly jumped to grab it, seeing it was Ariana.

Ariana ❤️‍🔥- hi baby, no I'm not busy atm

I smiled, looking up at Demi. "Go ahead and finish listening to it, I'm gonna go call ari" she nodded as I walked out the room. Pressing on arianas name, calling her.

She picked up

"Baby, they're sending me on tour.."

Oh.

—-

Okay that's all for now. I'm literally brain dead when it comes to writing now but there's a little something. So enjoy it ig. It'll probably be another year before I even try to release something else. 😭