Explain everything (17)

Start from the beginning

That night she came to me in my sleep, the moon goddess, and she said that I was the strongest and bravest she-wolf she had seen in years and that she wanted me to be her right hand wolf. I would help her with everything that need to be done that she couldn't do and also protect the wolfs on earth along with finding my mate and having children. She also said that I could go through a special ritual that would make us bonded for life meaning if she would step down I or the next female in my family would take over as the moon goddess. I happily excepted and now either me, Luna or the next female will be the next goddess." She looks at the boys who's mouths were touching the floor. "So you are saying we are potentially mated to the next moon goddess." Greyson finally closes his mouth. "I guess that does. So bow before me." I joke.

"Years later I was out in the forest on patrol when I smelt the most intoxicating smell ever. Chocolate. I ran like my life depended on it and soon after I was met with the most breath taking blue eyes, with fur the colour of chocolate and a body of a god. He was perfect in every way, my wolf Anna was howling with joy. We went back to my house and shifted. Lets just say he was the most powerful  man I have ever seen. He was an alpha of the eclipse pack." She looked straight into my eyes. "So that would mean you have alpha blood flowing through  you." Jason pointed out the obvious. "No shit Sherlock." I put a sarcastic voice on. "Hey don't get rude that's the smartest thing I have said all day." He crosses his arms over his chest. "As I was saying we went back to his pack, completed the mating ceremony and he made me luna of the pack."

"Things where going so well till one day I was in the library reading a book and I heard snarls and howls come from downstairs, running to see what was going on I saw something no one should ever see. A bloodbath, wolfs ripped apart, mothers and their children taken by men I have never seen. One tried to jump me but because I had lots of training behind me I fucked him up. I saw a woman being raped, a man being decapitated and a child dragged out of the house. It was all too much to take in.

I saw my mate fighting off three wolfs on his own who where looking as if they were sixteen, but it didn't matter who they were or how old they were, they were still going to die by my hand. I took all of the anger I had deep within me and let it all out with a deep growl, making them freeze and look at me. I screamed so loud that the whole pack could have heard me. "GET OFF OF MY FUCKING LAND AND OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW." I ran up to them and snapped one of their necks. The other one shit himself and ran." We all laughed at the last part. "That's where I get my loud alpha growl from then." I get up and get a cupcake from the fridge. "Leave my fucking food alone. You always go for mine, first the ice cream and now my cupcake. Jeez." Jason comes up behind me and steals my cupcake. "Hey, I want it. Please." I give him the puppy dog eyes and make my bottom lip tremble. "Why have you got to be so fucking adorable every time you do that face. Fuck sake." He tries not to look at me but I walk closer and stroke his chest. "Please." My lips inches from his. "Fine but you need to give me something in return." He smiled wickedly. "And what do I have to give you in return." I eat the cupcake in his face. "You will see." He swipes a bit of icing off of the top and eats it. "Anyway. Please continue." Mason looks back at my mother.

 "We killed every rouge that was left on our land, saved anyone who survived and left to see the alpha of the next pack. He was getting old and his son was a few days away from becoming the next alpha. He told us that it would be up to his son Micheal if we joined the pack or not when he gave his position up. So we waited till the day came." She looked down at her feet like she is hiding something. "The soon to be alpha came to see all of us and make sure we wouldn't bring any harm to his pack and what benefits we would bring like pack nurse or nursery teacher. Lets say he kept a a close eye on me from then on."

"Every day he would watch me from anywhere and everywhere, even if I was taking care of kids to just going for a run. One day I had enough and just stayed home when the beta came to see me saying the alpha wanted to see me in his office. We walked over there in silence and when I entered the room he locked it from the outside, hitting it with all of my power I couldn't break it. Then a voice spooked me from the one corner furthest away from me, he said he had been watching me from when I first got here and that I sparked something of interest in him. Micheal then went on to say that he could give me everything I ever wanted if I just reject my mate and became his. As I respect the moon goddess, I said no and I said that I love my mate and will respect the choice that she has made for me and that if I was supposed be with him then I would be mated with him in the first place. He got annoyed and  tried to attack me but I broke many of his bones and left him bleeding. As the door was still locked I had to jump out of the window. The drop was far but I wasn't hurt badly. I found out later from his beta, who I beat the shit out of as he was the one to lock me in the room, that Micheal was the person behind the murder of our pack just so I would come to his pack so he could convince me to be his mate instead of your fathers. He was a bastard and a murderer, who in their right mind would be mates with him.