Chapter 27: A difference in opinion!

3rd perspective

Both Rebels looked at each other, before Bardock turns around and started to leave. But not before Ragna, called out to him.

Ragna: H-hey, who are you?!

Bardock: It would be better if you not know about me.

Ragna: That technique, how did you use that?

Bardock: You wouldn't believe me, even if I told you.

Ragna: Try me, a friend of mine did a similar attack like you did.

Bardock: (Stops and turns to Ragna) What do you mean?

Ragna: Like I said, he can do the same attack like you with that same kind of energy, Ki right...?

Bardock's thoughts: Hmm... if his friend knows Ki... then it would mean he could be friends with him and that energy I sensed could also be him.

Bardock: What is his name?

Ragna: You first, what's your name?

Both of them stood there yet again, but Bardock knows that if he wants to know the name of his friend. He must at least answer the question that Ragna asked him.

Bardock: (sigh) ...Bardock.

Ragna: Huh?

Bardock: My name is Bardock. Now, what is your friend's name?

Ragna: Y/N.

Bardock: ...Okay, now that I know, I'll be on my way.

Ragna: Wait, I still don't know much about you?

Bardock: I'm not your friend, I just so happen to come here because I sensed that person you call Saya, she reminds me of someone I hate.

Before Ragna could ask, Rachel started to recovered and stood back up.

Rachel: Nag...

Nago: Pfaahh... Princess, are you alright?

Gii: Haaah...

Then Gii fell back down and passed out.

Rachel: ...Bardock correct? If you're against the Imperator, then it would best if you have some allies by your side.

Bardock: Why? I would rather be alone, besides having others by my side will only slow me down.

Rachel: I would reconsider that, the Imperator has powerful allies that will out smart you in the long run.

Bardock: ...(turns around)...I'll beat them without any help.

Before more could be said, Bardock left the two by flying off.

Ragna: Damn, whats with that guy?

Rachel: In a way, he reminds me of you, Ragna.

Ragna: The asshole part I get.

Rachel: More like being stubborn to not ally with anyone.

Ragna: (Sigh) ...Well did you at least get a better look at him?

Rachel: No, I haven't gotten any better look then you did, and from only looking what features that only we are able to see from Bardock. Is that he had a scar on his left cheek, and wears strange armor.

Ragna was about to say something, but another voice interrupted them from the distance.

Taokaka: Heeeeey, Good Guuuuuy!