"WHY YOU!" Katsuki yells at me, drenched.

I shrug as I run and he explodes the ground underneath me. "KATSUKI!" I yell at him annoyed as I fall to the ground, him passing me. "You jerk!" I say as I run after him.

"Sorry Ray, but I have a lead to keep and your slowing me down." Katsuki says to me with a smirk and my jaw gapes open before I scowl at him.

"Well Katsuki, all is fair in love and war." I say ending with a smirk and his eyes widen as he slips in a puddle and falls on his face and I run ahead of him.

Todoroki comes up close behind me and I dodge his ice and I kick him in the face as I flip backwards behind him and I toss him as he falls into me, at Katsuki and they fall to the ground and I keep running.

"Your not letting up." Katsuki says to me annoyed.

"Sorry Katsuki, but I don't plan on being transferred." I say to him with a shrug and I grab his hand as it reaches for my arm and I flip him into the ground in front of me and I run over him.

"DAMN IT!" Katsuki yells annoyed.

"My feet feel cold." I say and I see Todoroki smirk and I look down to see their ice cubes. "YOU BASTARD!" I yell at him as he passes me.

"As you said, all is fair in love and war, Ray." Todoroki says to me with a smirk.

"Your so lucky I don't have my guns or you'd be six feet under pal." I say annoyed and I punch the ice with water incased fists and it breaks.

I continue running with the two boys in front of me and I'm glaring at their backs and Izu comes up behind me and I smile at him before drowning the boys in front of me and passing them.

"OH COME ON!" Katsuki yells at me, far beyond annoyed.

I run backwards and I smile at him. "See you later Katsuki." I say and he glares at me, pissed.

I let Izu pass me and we get to the stadium with him first and me second.

"Good job Izu." I say to him grinning and he breaths heavily next to me.

"Thanks Ray." Izu says to me and I look around at the people in the stadium as they cheer loudly.

Izu starts crying and I sweat drop. "Don't start crying Izu." I say to him and he pets my head a few times and I smile and I wipe his tears away with a tissue.

"Thanks." He says to me and I can tell he's exhausted.

I smile at him with my hands behind my back.

"Damn you Ray." Katsuki says coming in, beaten up.

I smile at him, not injured. "What, did I do?" I ask him and I look at Todoroki. "Hey second place, how foes it feel coming in third?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes at me as I smile.

"Your annoying, go away." Todoroki says to me and I roll my eyes at him.

"Sorry, I can't, I'm in second, maybe I should call you third place in stead of second place." I say to him and Izu sighs.

"Ray, calm down." Izu says to me nervously and I nod and stand next to him with a smile.

"So its over, let's check the results." Midnight says to all of us.

Izu is in first, then me in second, Todoroki in third, Katsuki in fourth and so on with purple haired guy in 27th and he's smirking which puts me on edge.

"The top 45 from this qualifying round will move on but for those who placed lower, don't worry, we've got another way for you to show yourself. And now the main selection really begin. The press corps going to be jumping out of their seats, so give it all you got! Now I already know what it is of course and your probably dying in suspense. Next up is this!" Midnight announces pointing to a screen that says Cavalry Battle.

I sweat drop. "I'm not excited about this one." I say and Izu nods and I see purple haired guy smirking at me.

"Students will on their own form teams of two to four members each and get into a Horse and Rider formation, the rules are fundamentally the same as those of an ordinary Calvary battle snag your opponents head band, with one exception each of you has been assigned a point value based on your ranking in the last event." Midnight announces.

"Wait what?" I ask, suddenly not liking this at all and suddenly worried for Mine and Izu's well being.

"Would you all shut up! I'm about to explain it!" Midnight yells at us.

"Sorry." I say and she rolls her eyes me.

" anyway yes your individual point value start a 5 the bottom so the student who took 44th place is worth 5 Points 43rd is worth 10 get it but our first place participants is worth 10 million points the hiring students are the ones to blame for this game is a survival and it's a chance for a comeback it's anyone's game." Midnight announces and I pale considerably.

"Shit, this is bad, this is very bad." I say and Izu nods in agreement.

"Is Ray nervous? She was excited when the festival started." Ochako asks Ida who nods.

"I'm not nervous! I'm just, suddenly very worried about Izu's welfare since he placed first." I say to them as I cross my arms over my chest.

"She's nervous." Mina says to Ochako.

I snort in annoyance and I stamp my foot a few times, meaning shut up so Midnight can do whatever she's about to and everyone and I mean everyone shuts up.

Midnight explains what the rest of the rules are and that we have 15 minutes to get our teams and strategize before the game and then she starts the timer.

"Ray, team up with someone else, alright?" Izu asks me and I frown slightly but I nod.

"I'll see if the person in 44th place wants to team, this is gonna be and terrifying round." I say to Izu who nods.

"Good luck." Izu says to me and I smile at him.

"I don't need it, remember, I'm Ray Midoriya, these guys don't stand a chance against me." I say and Izu nods with a reassured smile.

I look at the board to see who was in 44th place and I nod to myself and I find the girl by herself, a little scared.

"Hey, wanna be on my team?" I ask her with a smile.
-