The BEGINNING!!!

She had a stricken look on her face, suggesting that Millianas and Erza had gotten to her just in time. They were all panting heavily. Even the white bow that was always on Kaguras head was missing.

Mira immediately pulled out a spare outfit from the closet, much like what kagura often wore.

It was a wide necked blazer with dark blue lining. There was a collared shirt underneath with a maroon tie. It was accompanied by a pair of gray blue leggings that sat under a short white and frilled skirt.

Kagura made haste to put it on and returned the armor and the cape back with a quiet thank you and nod.

The door was slammed yet again and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Mira: now then, now that everyone's here, let's play a game while we wait.

Lucy:what kind of game?

Mira: the kind where secrets are revealed and our sisterhood grows further bonds!

For some reason, that made the room go silent.

Yukino: well then, let's begin! What game is it?

Mira-she-devil: spin the bottle, spilling secrets version.

The room felt a shiver.

Mira: spiiiiin the bottle!

The bottle spin around and landed on...Lucy.

Mira: Lucy! So the way this works is I ask a question to whoever it is, and if the don't answer truthfully, than there will be a punishment.

Mira's glinted at this, making sure none of the girls would dare to lie.

Mira: lucy- Chan. Luuuucy Chan. Let's see here. Who have you seen naked in the time you've been in the guild?

Lucy: EH!?!?! Well uh, um, uh, Cana! She broke into my house and into my bath right before the Tenroe island thing.

Mira looked severely disappointed.
She shrugged it off.

Mira: ah well, fine. Spiiiiin the bottle! This time, it landed on Kagura.

Kagura: I have no wish to partake in this ridiculous and frivolous game of yours. I am going to take a nap. Wake me up in an hour or so.

Mira: aw, c'mon, I'll give you and easy one. Who have you kissed before?

Kagura: ......my......mother and father

Mira: *taking calming breathes. Alright then, take your nap.

All: spiiiiin the bottle!

Mira: Le, vy, Chan!

Levy: *blushing furiously. What do you want me to tell you?

Mira: does Gajeel tease you by keeping things high.

Levy: * loses it. YES HE ALWAYS LEAVES MY COFFEE ON THE HIGHEST SHELVES, HE KEEPS MY OFTEN READ BOOKS ON THE TOP SHELF AND HE EVEN MOVED THE MIRROR UP SO THAT I COULDNT REACH IT!* fumes even more

Mira: oh, how do you know that? Wait. Have you been LIVING TOGETHER!?!?

Mira squeeled with happiness.

Mira: the ship has sailed, I repeat, the ship has sailed.

Mira got up and pranced around the room, laughing joyously.

Yukino: um, miss Mira? Are you....okay?

Mira just giggled.

But the giggle was cut short when Gajeel kicked open the doorway.

Mira instantly turned serious.

She closed her eyes.

Mira: SATAN SOUL.

Miras normally blue eyes had become a dark Navy, and her light expression turned deadly. A purple magic circle surrounded her during her transformation.

She raised her right arm in front of the others.

Mira-satan-soul-form: go, I'll hold him off.

Kinana: good luck Mira,

Kinana slid open a secret passage in the book shelf and ushered the rest of the girls into the tunnel that led out into magnolia and out of the guild hall.

Kinana slammed the sliding door shut behind them and the girls bolted into the street.

Lucy: where do we go now?

She was answered by Wendy and Carla from the sky.

Wendy: follow me!

The girls sped after the sky dragon Slayer.