Chapter 28 : You Taste Like Forever

Start from the beginning

"I know, but that's in two hours, what's the rush?", Jinyoung asked as he pulled Jisoo by the sleeve of his dress shirt she was wearing, Jinyoung loved the sight of her in his dress shirt, it was oversized on her and stopped mid thigh. Jisoo scowled at him.

"Yeah, but we still have to get to work at 8:15am.", Jisoo said.

"But I'm the boss, I can go in anytime I want.", Jinyoung shrugged and Jisoo huffed.

"But I am not.", Jisoo pointed.

"Don't worry, I've got you covered.", Jinyoung smiled as he pulled Jisoo into a hug, swaying them back and forth.

"Let's get ready.", Jisoo said with a smile after they pulled away. Jisoo was about to leave the room to go get ready in her room but Jinyoung then pulled her back.

"Where do you think you're going?", Jinyoung asked.

"To go take a shower in my room.", Jisoo said, perplexed.

"Shower here. With me.", Jinyoung said sheepishly and Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully, but she still gave in anyway.

After their playful morning, they were finally at work, Jisoo was going through her emails, and arranging Jinyoung's schedule. She then leaned back and stretched, Jisoo sighed in relief.

Her mind then found it's way back to a memory of her and Jinyoung.

Jisoo was in front of Jinyoung's gate that one Saturday afternoon, Jinyoung had asked her to come over.

Jisoo waited for Jinyoung to come out, she frowned when she figured that there was no sign of Jinyoung coming out.

But her frown turned into a smile when she saw her boyfriend coming out in sweatpants and a muscle tanktop.

"Hey, why didn't you just come in?", Jinyoung asked pulling Jisoo inside the gate and Jisoo shrugged, "Come on, my parents are home so w-"

"Your parents?", Jisoo said, turning pale.

"Yeah, my parents.", Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

"Then I'll go home first..", Jisoo trailed, nervous, pulling away, and Jinyoung chuckled.

"Hey, come on. Don't worry. They'll love you, besides my mum really wants to meet you.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo huffed.

"You didn't even tell me, I look like a mess.", Jisoo said, frowning. She was wearing black leggings with an oversized sweater.

"You look fine babe.", Jinyoung said, pulling her in. They walked into Jinyoung's mansion, hand in hand. And Jisoo was so nervous, and she took a few deep breaths.

They walked into the living room and Jinyoung's mother was reading a book while having some tea. And Jisoo realised where Jinyoung had gotten the habit of reading.

"Mum..", Jinyoung called, and the beautiful woman looked up from her book when her son had called her.

"Oh hello..", his mother had said once she saw Jisoo.