Chapter 11 : Romeo And Juliet

Songs you can listen to for this chapter :

1) Nothing Like Us by Jungkook (cover)
2) But, Are You? by Heize

Jennie looked into the mirror and smiled, it was the day of her shoot for Jackson's new line.

She was excited, this was her first gig after Jinyoung managed to get her away from Junghoon, to Jennie this was like her comeback. News had been spreading all over about how Junghoon and her broke up, but she didn't care at all, she's just happy that she's finally free, she has read comments about how many people were devastated when they broke up, because they seemed like a perfect couple. Jennie wondered what they would do if they knew what Jung Junhoon was really like but she immediately shrugged off the thought, not wanting anything to disrupt her positivity today.

Jennie was also grateful for the condo Jinyoung had gifted her with, she had already moved in for 3 days now, it was fancy and modern, it had a mini jacuzzi, a nice master bedroom and a huge walk-in closet, a cute guestroom and big glass windows that let you enjoy the beautiful view of Seoul, especially at night, she was beyond grateful. The condo was so nice, it made Jennie wonder why Jinyoung never chose to settle here instead.

She put her hair up into a half updo as she put on some decent everyday make up with a nude lip. She adjusted her silk slip on top and adjusted her hair once again. She couldn't stop smiling, she was excited, this was like a new book for her.

"Kim Jennie, you're going to be amazing today.", she said as she looked into the mirror and took a deep breath. Jennie grabbed her Chanel purse and her car keys leaving her condo happily.

Jennie arrived at the shoot an hour after that, she walked in nervously but confidently. She was then greeted by one of the staff members there.

"Hello Miss Kim Jennie.", the staff member smiled.

"Hi!! Oh please, Jennie is fine.", Jennie smiled.

"Right.", the staff member smiled, "Was it hard to get here?", she asked.

"No, it was okay, thank you so much for having me.", Jennie said gratefully.

"Of course!", the staff member smiled, "Are you ready?", she asked and Jennie nodded as the staff member led the way.

-

Jackson was still at home, he was having breakfast. Jisoo on the other hand was still on the couch, asleep. Jackson had wanted to wake her up, but since it was the weekends and she didn't have to go to work, he decided to just let her sleep.

Suddenly, Jisoo woke up, groaning as she felt the biggest headache, and she remembered what had happened last night, she had spent 4 hours crying.

Jisoo went over to the kitchen and saw Jackson having breakfast.

"Goodmorning Chu.", Jackson smiled, and Jisoo gave him a weak smile, her eyes were bloodshot and she looked exhausted.

"I'm sorry about last night.", Jisoo blurt out, suddenly.

"Don't be sorry.", Jackson comforted, "By the way, there are headache medicines in the pantry, make sure you drink a lot of water and eat, and there's some ice in the freezer to ice your puffy eyes.", Jackson said as he got up.

"Where are you going? It's a Saturday!", Jisoo exclaimed.

"Sorry Jisoo. I have a shoot today remember? With Jennie.", Jackson said, and Jisoo remembered, "I have to check on things at the set, make sure you eat.", Jackson reminded again, grabbing his car keys to leave.