friends with benefits - c.b | idek ( part ii )

transfixed,

to make a person unable to move or stop looking at something because they are so interested, surprised, or frightened.

y/n couldn't move.

however she couldn't tell which of those three emotions she was feeling.

but she was definitely restless at the rollercoaster in her stomach.

it's just corbyn, y/n. stop staring, you idiot.

the blonde was smiling, as precious as always. his fluffy hair bobbing at the rhythm of his movements and his soft features radiating the happiness he always carries to bright someone's day.

y/n was definitely transfixed.

her heart felt like it was pounding against her chest, loud in her ears. her soul almost left her body the second she saw corbyn's eyes locking with hers. it felt like he could hear the quick pace of her heartbeats.

he gave the girl one of his charming smiles as he started approaching her place. she still couldn't tear her gaze off of the blonde, and she was thankful he was walking towards her with his head down, the eye contact would've been awkward as hell.

"hey, sweet cheeks" corbyn sat down, shoving her softly so they were sharing the chair, and proceeding to leave a kiss on her cheek, what caused the nervous girl to be slightly flustered.

shaking her head, she finally got out of the trance she was in and playfully glared at corbyn.

"your fat ass is leaving chairless! could you not?" she motioned him to move with her eyes, but corbyn didn't move a muscle, instead, he chuckled, throwing his head back.

"oh, i see. you don't like to sit with me, just on me"

y/n felt the warmth roughly raise to her cheeks at corbyn's words. she covered her face with her hands, embarrassed.

"shut up" she muttered with a muffled voice due her palms blocking a part of her mouth.

corbyn chuckled once again and y/n moved her fingers which were covering her eyes so she could, once again, glare at him.

he grabbed her hands between his to pull them away from her rosy face, replacing them with his own to cup her cheeks.

their eyes connected, and with less than three centimeters between them y/n noticed there was no trace of amusement left in corbyn's crystal blue orbs. instead, a intense stare, one which the girl couldn't quite describe the meaning behind.

she could feel her pulse quickening.
less than three centimeters.

"stop it. stop that" corbyn whispered, almost over her lips. she could feel his breathing brush them, making her shiver.

"stop what?" she questioned, utterly confused. she felt like she could pass out at any moment, or even puke. the twirling of emotions in her stomach were inexplicable. why am i feeling like this? you are the one who needs stop it, besson. stop that.

"stop looking at me with those eyes if you don't want me to kiss you right now"

her breathing hitched at his words.