pool day - daniel seavey | hot

"no daniel! stop, stop!" you plead him, who is carrying you to throw you into the pool while the boys laugh.

"nope!" he laughs, finally approaching the edge of the pool.

"i still have my shirt on!" you yell at him. in response he just throws you into the pool.

when you come out to the surface you see the rest of the boys running to daniel from the back, who is still laughing at you, to shove him into the pool.

now is your turn to laugh at daniels scared face.

"love you my boys!" you blow a kiss to them jokingly. they laugh winking at you.

you feel daniel coming out to the surface, what makes you turn around to find him looking at you with a smirk on his face.

"ok y/n, we love you but this is now your fight" jonah says before running back to the house with all the boys beside him.

"fuck" you mutter while seeing daniel get closer to you.

"you're gonna pay for this" he talks devilishly, swimming towards you. you start swimming to the other side while screaming. daniel laughs at your childish screams, what makes him go a lil bit slower, but in one moment of distraction of yours he grabs you by the shirt and pulls you to him.

your faces are just a few inches apart from each other and your heavy breathing because of all the swimming starts slowing down, your eyes are locked.

daniel gives a quick glance to your lips, so fast that you don't even notice.

"got you" daniel says without removing the stare on you.

"what are you gonna do now?" you ask with a challenging look.

he smiles and starts tickling your sides. you move frenetically, trying to push him off of you but nothing works. is not until a minute after that he stops.

"i hate you! you know how ticklish i am!" you yell at him trying to catch some breath.

he just chuckles making you glare at him with a small grin on your face. you never get mad a daniel, is so difficult for you.

"shit, i have to go in a few hours so my shirt better start drying" you remember, taking your shirt off, trying to wring out all the water in it and leaving it on the side of the pool, now you're just in your bikini. you swear seeing daniel looking you up and down but then you shrug it off, you don't think he's done that.

you've had a really big crush on daniel since forever, but he just sees you as his best friend so you have kept it as a secret.

you and daniel spend the rest of the afternoon in the pool, playing and being dumb, in many occasions daniel grabs you by the waist or wraps his arms around you. you try to play cool, hiding how much this actions turn you on.

"ok, i think i'm gonna get out" you say to him when you start feeling a little cold. you sit up in the side of the pool, your feet still in the water. you're about to come out completely when daniel gets closer to you, placing his hands on your knees and his body between your legs.

"wait...i was thinking maybe you could stay over tonight" he says caressing your tights softly.

'he's just your best friend. don't freak out, he's just being a little clingy today but don't freak out' your thoughts start rambling.

"um...o-okay" you give him an awkward smile, trying to push away all the dirty thoughts that are running through your mind right now.

"okay" he smiles and sighs. he wraps his arms around your naked waist, hugging you while resting his head on your stomach, that is leaning a bit, making daniel more comfortable.