asshole - jack avery | cute

you are tired. the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the school bell ring is jack, you just want to find him to go home and cuddle all day since it's friday.

you go to your locker almost running to leave your books.

"hey baby" you hear someone talk behind the door of the locker, but that isn't jack's voice.

you remove the tiny door to see who this was, finding derek, your ex boyfriend.

"what do you want derek?" you ask rolling your eyes.

"you" he smirks.

"i'm not in the mood to deal with you alright? fuck off" you close your locker and turn around to go to the exit. derek grabs your wrist, making pressure, what hurts you a little.

"so now that i don't fuck you you treat me like shit huh?" he whispers with anger. you feel a little nervous since the people in the halls start disappearing to go to their homes.

"just a reminder that i was the one who broke up with you because i realized what an asshole you are" you confront him, still trying to scape from his grip, "i'm happy now. get over it"

"you're a fucking bitch!" he yells at you, pushing you to the lockers and making your back hurt.

"let me go!" you feel a tear run down by your cheek.

"don't fucking touch her!" you hear someone scream and then see how derek passes from being inches near you to be meters away from you. of course jack was the responsible. he was there punching the guy like there was no tomorrow. he throws a punch in his jaw. derek stumbles, falling to the ground. jack goes on top of the guy and keeps hitting him with anger flashing in his eyes.

"jack! just forget him" you plead him when you realize what's happening. he was very angry and no thinking in what state he was leaving derek.

in a blink, somehow, derek manages to punch jack . you gasp at the sight of that but then jack responds even harder. derek is pretty hurt.

jack turns and runs to you, holding you tight in his arms.

"are you ok princess?" he asks giving you a peck in your lips, without removing the grip on your waist. you nod, "sorry for being late, i went to the bathroom. i'm so sorry" he apologizes, caressing your cheek with his thumb.

"jack, it's totally fine. this isn't your fault" you hug him again to make him feel less guilty.

"that douchebag is gonna pay for putting his hands on you" he clenches his jaw watching behind him at derek, who is standing up with blood in his nose.

"i'm gonna get my bitch back, avery" he chuckles, showing his teeth with blood on it in a very creepy way.

jack tenses at how he calls you, the furious expression in back in his face. you try to say something but before you can even open your mouth he turns to derek.

"are you trying to get killed you dipshit?" he walks fast towards him, "don't talk about MY girl like that. don't even dare to say something about her or i will literally murder you" jack grabs him by his shirt.

"jack, don't waste your time on him. let's go" you give derek a glance. jack stares at him one more time and then he shoves him far away. he goes to where you are standing, wrapping one arm around your waist.

you both get to out of the empty school and get into the car.

"are you hurt babe?" jack asks once you are inside the car, looking for any harm.

"no, he didn't do anything" you lie. your back still hurts from when he pushed you against the lockers.

"don't lie to me y/n. i saw how that motherfucker shoved you" his eyes are showing a lot of anger and his heavy breathing show that too.

"jack baby, calm down. he did pushed me but i'm alright" you smile taking his hand between yours. his eyes soften and his breathing slows down. after a few seconds he nods, giving you a side smile, "i think you're the one who got hurt" you frown when you see a bruise close to jack's eyebrow.

"that's nothing" he shakes his head and turns to the front, starting the car to change the subject.

you just remain staring at him.

"i love you so much jack avery" you can see now a wide smile spreading across his face.

"i love you more babygirl"

the rest of the road consisted on jack and you talking about your day until you got to your house. your parents work a lot so they aren't in your house.

you take jack's hand and lead him to your room, leaving him sitting on your bed.

you enter to your bathroom to take some stuff that can help on jack's bruise.

when you come back jack is still there, swinging his feet in the air. you chuckle at his infant action and stand in front of him, raising his chin up to make him look at you.

"that looks bad" you say while putting a cold bag on the damaged zone.

"it's fine babe. you don't gotta do this" he puts his hands on your hips, bringing you closer to him and then wrapping his arms around your waist, his head resting on your stomach.

"jack, it's going to get worse" you giggle.

"you know how can you help me?" he asks pulling away to look at you.

"how?" you hesitate in asking, looking at his smirk.

"you gotta leave kisses all over my face" he smiles adorably.

"i mean, i don't mind" you get down to his height since he was sitting and start leaving kisses like he told you to do.

in his forehead, in his jaw, in his eyebrows, in his nose and in his lips, where you stay the most.

jack pulls you onto his lap and keeps kissing you. he stands up, carrying you with your legs wrapped on his hips.

he leaves you in the bed and then lays beside you, pulling the covers above both of you.

jack brings you closer to him by your waist, you place your hand on his cheek.

"see? it doesn't hurt anymore" he whispers due your closeness. you chuckle, resting your forehead on his being careful to not hurt him.

"thank you for defending me today" you kiss his cheek while rubbing it with your thumb running up and down.

"you don't have to thank me. i'll always protect you, i want to" you grin at him.

you feel so damn lucky.

the rest of the day you just cuddle and have deep talks about the world, your feelings, your life in general and diverse subjects. that's why you love fridays, they are always like this. and that's also why you love jack avery, because he makes them this good.