chuck e. cheese - corbyn besson | hot

it is 8:00 PM and you and corbyn, your boyfriend, just got out of the why don't we house, he was going to take you back home until you had an idea before he could even start the car.

what leads to this situation, where you're currently begging him to take you to chuck e. cheese to eat and to play some games.

"come on corbs" you grab him by his tee, shaking his body.

"y/n i told you i'm tired" he rolls his eyes.

"pleeeease" you ask again.

"nooooo" he responds imitating you.

"just for an hour?" you try once more.

"nope"

it doesn't look like you're winning in this fight, so you decide you use the method that never fails.

"please...for me?" you stick out you bottom lip, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"don't you dare. don't give me that look" he shakes his head while turning to look at the other side, knowing that he will give in if he doesn't.

"and what if...we both win in this situation?" you question with a smirk in your face. corbyn now turns to you with narrowed eyes and a confused expression.

"what do you mean?" he asks.

"you take me to chuck e. cheese" your hand goes to his upper thigh, making him aware of what you are thinking and also swallow while looking at you, "and i give you something even better" your hand is now going to the zip of his pants, but he stops your hand, giving you a warning look.

"y/n no" he states shaking his head.

"please daddy" you whine, giving him the puppy eyes again, but this time, they have other goals to achieve.

"shit y/n, d-don't do that, don't say that" ignoring his request, you leave your position to go and sit on corbyn's lap, he puts his hands on your waist, trying to lift you up a bit so in that way he doesn't get harder than he already is. you start trailing wet kisses down his neck, making him groan in your ear.

you take his hands off your waist, guiding them down to your butt as you start grinding softly against his already grown boner.

a moan escapes his mouth but you quiet it kissing his sweet lips.

you pull away a bit while unzipping his pants, taking them off — something surprisingly easy to do since you're are in a car, in just one seat.

his hands squeeze your butt making you moan this time.

you give him a malicious smile while taking off his boxers.

"damn babe" he says quietly, but you hear him and that makes you hornier.

you take his length between your hand, stroking it up and down. corbyn throws his head back while pulling your hair. you position yourself correctly to then take his boner into your mouth, licking every side of it. corbyn is a moaning mess, he pushes you head to get even deeper, almost making you gag.

"fuck, babygirl!" he groans when he's about to come. he comes all over your mouth and you swallow it all.

you go back to sitting on his lap and he takes off your jeans and panties in a flash. you ride him, making now both of you moan loudly. you move in circles, rocking your hips back and forth, leaving corbyn almost breathless.

corbyn takes off your shirt and you do the same with his. he leaves kisses on your breasts while sucking your nipples.

you arch your back, full of pleasure while pulling corbyn's hair.

the blonde attacks your lips again. you bit his bottom lip making a groan leave his mouth. you suddenly feel corbyn's finger inside you, what makes you gasp.

two fingers.

three.

you moan, feeling his fingers working like heaven inside of you.

"daddy, i'm gonna cum"

corbyn pulls out his finger and before you can complain he turns you around, ending on top of you, and goes inside you. he pumps into you in a fast pace, hitting you g-spot every time.

"shit!" you curse at the pleasure, feeling a knot forming on your stomach before getting to your climax at the same time as corbyn.

you both try to catch some breath, the only sound in the car at the moment.

"that was amazing" corbyn whispers, going back to his seat with you on his lap. he leaves soft kisses on your naked shoulders.

"always" you respond, running your fingers through his hair.

"let's go to chuck e. cheese, babygirl" he says putting on his shirt, smirking at you.

"really?" you ask excited. corbyn nods, leaving a kiss on your temple. you put on your bra and he reaches for the hoodie you were wearing, putting it on your body to then wrap his arms around your waist. you smile at this and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"you went from horny to adorable" corbyn chuckles while you go back to your seat.

a giggle leaves your mouth, "it's a gift" you shrug, leaning to leave another kiss on corbyn's lips, a pretty long one.

"i love you y/n" he tells you when you pull away, staring at you like as if you're everything to him.

you are his world.

you blush slightly, "i love you, corbyn" you say, both with big ass smiles plastered on your faces.

corbyn starts the car, in direction to chuck e. cheese.

//

im so excited for the album oH My gOD !1!2

ignore my weird-self. hope you enjoyed this imagine (:

06/ 04/ 18