tutor - daniel seavey | cute

the day mrs. wells asked y/n to tutor daniel seavey, the most reckless, hotheaded, irresponsable and careless person who has ever stepped on earth, she thought her teacher was insane.

the older woman hadn't even finished her question and y/n was already shaking her head no.

however, y/n couldn't help it. she knew mrs. wells was a single mother with two children, the guilt was eating her alive, so at the end, she had no choice but to say yes.

it was hard to tutor him. y/n found him obnoxious and stubborn, he didn't want to cooperate in learning but y/n being y/n, kinda put her feet down and told him how things were gonna work.

it's almost two months since she started tutoring him, and daniel still gets to her nerves, but she knows how to handle it.

they both have learned a lot from each other in this time, and they would be lying if they said that there's not some attraction between the two, but of course, they never talk about that.

"i hate maths" daniel lets out a deep sigh as he plops over y/n's bed, making it bounce a little.

y/n's pen slips because of the movement, making a big scratch on her notebook.

"daniel!" she exclaims, causing him to turn to see what happened. he just laughs, earning a slap in the arm from the girl.

"oh my god, that hurt so much" he exaggerates sarcastically. y/n rolls her eyes as she erases what daniel just caused.

"oh my god, you should be a comedian!" she mocks him. daniel chuckles in response.

"i can considerate it. you don't need maths to be a comedian right?"

this makes y/n giggle lightly. she stands up, walking over his books to look at what's stressing the boy so much.

"daniel, these are triangles. it's the easiest thing ever" she tells him, kneeling down to be on the bed's height, that is where the books and daniel lay.

"for you" he scoffs, turning to lie on his stomach. his elbows rest on the bed while his left hand holds his face to have a good look of the books while waiting for y/n to start explaining.

"ok so, here you just have to find the angles so you can resolve the problem" she explains, pointing at the exercise in the book.

"but how do i find the angles?" daniel questions, running his hand through his hair, making it look messier than before.

"with the special right triangles" she responds simply, raising her shoulders.

"with the what?" daniel frowns, confused with the term.

"you really don't pay attention in class at all, do you?" she asks amused.

he chuckles, shaking his head no.

"i understand better when you explain it to me" he smiles, his eyes squinting for the action.

y/n almost hits herself for thinking about how adorable he looks while doing it.

"sure, seavey" she shakes her head grinning, "there's a lot of special right triangles, but the ones you're gonna use more are the these two"