chapter - j . m | cute ( part ii )

𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙞
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

y/n walks through the park holding her camera carefully.

she's always known this park. she comes really often to take pictures of the beautiful nature this place has.

even though she has seen every inch of the park before, she can't help but feel awesomeness by its beauty, practically forcing her to take millions of pics.

her look places on a big tree full of violet flowers that has a beautiful aspect with the sun illuminating it.

she runs towards it, not looking away from the pretty color that has caught her attention.

this actions make y/n not see when a preoccupied boy walks in her direction, both too distracted to notice they were about to bump into each other.

y/n feels herself collapse into someone's chest. she squeezes her eyes close, ready to fall to the floor, but a hand in her lower back stops that from happening.

"i'm so sorry! i wasn't looking..." y/n stops talking when she composes herself, finally being able to look at the stranger she just bumped into.

of course, it's jonah marais.

her smile fades as she sees the boy's deep stare on her.

jonah's heart flutters at the sight of the girl, their contact making his body shiver, craving to give her a huge hug.

he has missed her so so much.

after his break up with jade, he realized something very important.

he's even dumber that he thought he was.

he broke up with y/n to be with jade, their relationship only during a little more than one month as he found himself crying every night at the absence of y/n. he missed her, he missed his ray of sunshine. he still does.

he misses her bright smile, her excitement over the simplest things, her craziness, her cuddles, her kisses, her eyes, her presence, her love. absolutely everything.

he started needing her since the moment she closed that door three months ago, but he was so convinced about liking jade.

he was also so wrong.

he ruined his chance with the girl he loves just because he thought he felt something for a girl that could never compare to what y/n makes him feel.

y/n was the love of his life and he fucked it up just because he was blinded.

it's true what they say, it's true that you never realize what you have until is gone.

he just wants to call her his again. he wants to hold her in his arms and kiss her.

but he can't.

"jonah" his name leaving her lips are like a melody being sang in his ear.

"y/n" he says, his eyes softening.

then she pulls away, making jonah's heart sink.

but it's what he deserves.

she must've felt even worse when he broke her heart.

jonah can't help but think of how beautiful she is. she's wearing a cute yellow dress with flowers decorating it, her y/h/c hair falls on her shoulders and her y/e/c eyes look prettier than ever being illuminated by the bright weather.

he looks like a mess. it hurts her seeing him like this.

she knows she shouldn't, but she still loves the boy that once used to make her the happiest person alive. three months are not enough to move on from the boy she loved so dearly and still loves the same way.