51

Michael's pov

"Luke, listen, you can't let yourself go because of her." Ashton yelled as Luke downed another beer bottle.

"Oh, what do you know, Ash? You haven't felt this pain. You don't know what I'm going through. You don't fucking know!" Luke yelled, slamming the bottle onto the ground, shattering everywhere.

"Luke, she's not worth this. I kno..."

"No, you don't know! You don't know anything Calum! I fucking loved her! I flew to New York to surprise her, we fucked, and then she just breaks up with me." Luke interrupted Calum.

"She was supposed to be mine. We were supposed to get back together, but it's all your fault." Luke pointed at me.

He got up from his chair and ran towards me, shoving me to the ground and punching me.

"This.. is., what you get.. for.. fucking.. my girlfriend." Luke grunted while throwing punches.

Ashton and Calum tried to get him off of me, but he was latched onto me. I didn't fight back. I deserved this. He told me to stay away from her from the beginning but I didn't. I knew what I did was wrong, but yet I did it.

"Get off of him!" Ashton yelled, tackling Luke.

Ashton was now on top of Luke holding him down. Calum rushed over to me. I could feel the blood falling from my nose. I can taste the iron substance in my mouth. I wiped my lip as Calum pulled me up from the ground.

"Why didn't you punch back?" Calum whispered, walking me towards the bathroom.

I didn't answer him, I just stared at Ashton who's using all his strength to keep Luke down.

"I should've known you were into her. I should've known the first day you saw her. You kept trying to talk to her. You kept making me feel bad for being protective over her, but I knew that I had a reason. How could you do this to me, Michael? I thought we were brothers. You fucking betrayed me, you fucking piece of shit!" Luke screamed, wiggling his way from Ashton.

"Luke, I've told you a million times, I'm sorry." I apologized.

"I know you did, but sorry doesn't cut it. Maybe I should go and fuck that new girl that you've been talking to to make it even. What's her name? Is it Crystal?" Luke asks.

"You leave her out of this. I know what I did was wrong, but two wrongs don't make a right. " I speak out.

"Oh, did I strike a nerve?" Luke laughs.

"You two stop! Calum, take him to the bathroom and clean him up." Ashton commanded.

Calum dragged me to the bathroom. He tried to calm me down, but it didn't work. He tried to clean me up, but I pushed him away and told him I could do it myself. I locked the door as he walked out of the bathroom. I can feel a tear slowly travel down my face. I don't know if I'm crying from the pain, or if I'm crying from the fact that the band is falling apart. This has been going on for weeks now. Luke has been drinking and spiraling out of control. I want to blame Ally for all of this, but it's my fault. None of this would be happening if I didn't fuck her. I could've told her no. I could've pushed her off, but I didn't. This is all my fault.