39

Luke's pov

The boys and I sat in Ashton's hotel room, celebrating the successful show we just had in London. We preformed a sold out show of over 25,000 people, and the next show is sold out with over 35,000.

"Damn, can you believe that? 25,000 people came out to see us tonight. That's fucking insane!" Calum says as he takes a sip of his beer.

"Just imagine tomorrow night with 35,000." Michael says.

We continued drinking and talking about how amazed we were with tonight's show. My phone started buzzing, so I pulled it out to check who it was. My mood instantly changed once I saw who it was, Ally. I stared at my phone as it continued to ring.

"Aren't you gonna answer that, mate?" Calum asks.

"Uhh.. Yeah, yeah I am." I said, my heart starting to race.

I answer the phone as the room slowly got quiet.

"Hello."

"Hey.. you actually answered. I thought you weren't going to answer me." She sounded surprised.

I looked back at the boys, who were all looking at me. I decided to leave the room and go out into the hallway.

"What do you want, Ally?" I asked sternly. I really didn't want to talk to her. In fact I was planning on never talking to her, but Calum made me answer the phone.

"Oh, your mood changed quickly."

"Ally, I don't have time for this, so what do you want?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry about lying to you, I'm sorry for betraying you, I'm sorry for hurting you. I regret absolutely everything I did. I shouldn't have fucked Michael, and I should've just told you how I felt that night." She spills out.

I can hear the hurt in her voice, she really meant the apology, but I don't know if I can just let this go that easily. I forgave Michael, but I don't know if I could forgive her.

"Why did you do it? Why Michael?" I asked. I genuinely wanted to know why she fucked Michael.

"I... I don't know. I was just in the moment, and it just happened." She said.

I rolled my eyes once she answered. She gave me the most cliché answer that she could've thought of

" Is that all you called for, just to say sorry?" I asked.

"No, I actually wanted to talk about our., relationship."

"What relationship? There is none."

"No, I know that, but the public doesn't. People still think we are dating. Like today, I went out and people came up to me asking if we were together." She explains.

"Did you tell them no?" I asked.

"No, I told them that we were still together. I didn't know if you wanted it out or not."

"Alright, I'll fix that." I sighed as I hung up the phone.

I quickly went to twitter and tweeted out what was going on.

Luke Hemmings @ Luke5SOS:
So a lot of stuff has happened that I haven't told you guys. Ally and I are no longer dating. Things just didn't work out. Please don't harass or send hate to her, she doesn't deserve it.

I watched as people started to like, retweet and comment on it. The comments were filled with different reactions. Some people were asking what happened, some talked about how they knew this would happen, while others apologized and wished me the best.