5

Ally's pov

"Ally, can you please review this here tax record?" Jerry, my boss asked.

"Sure thing jerry." I smiled. Jerry, unlike most bosses that I've had , is really nice. He's like a dad to me.

I took the record from his hand and he walked back to his office. I started to review the records, when my phone went off.

"Ugh, who could this be?" I sighed, but was immediately happy when Luke's name popped up.

Luke: guess who's coming to see you again next week?

I gasped as I read the text. He's coming here next week! I'll be able to see him again next week. My heart started to race. I've never been this happy to meet a guy, especially someone that I've only know for a week now.

Ally: how long will you be here? And when are you getting here?

I wanted to know, that way I can see if I'll have anytime to see him. He started typing but stopped for a little. He then started typing again and responded.

Luke: I'll be there for 4 days. We have one day full of interviews, another day for a concert, and then two off days. And I'll be here from Friday - Monday.

I bit my lip as I read the text. Those are the exact days that I have off. I also want to spend both of the days with him, but I'm pretty sure he would want to spend one day with his friends.

Ally: Okay, I'll have to plan something for us, you have any requests or suggestions?

Luke: surprise me ;)

My stomach got butterflies from that last text. I imagined all the things we could do together. We could go out and eat, go clubbing, go to the movies, there's endless things. My mind also traveled off to things we could do after, but I tried not to think about that. We've only met for a week, and I'm not about to become a groupie.

"Ahem, why are you on your phone, Ally?" Craig, Jerry's assistant asked. Craig and I have always had problems. It all happened when he asked me out and I declined him. Craig is 42, and I'm 23. He's way older than me, and I'm just not into him like that, but telling him that just made him hate me.

"I was just checking the time." I lied, putting my phone down and going back to the records that Jerry gave me earlier.

"Sure you were." He scoffed, walking away. I rolled my eyes and got back on my phone.

Ally: Okay, I will. I have to get back to work now, can't wait till you get here.

I placed my phone back in my pocket and got back to work.

Work was finally over and I started to head home. Today was pretty busy, and I was really tired. I made it back to my apartment after a 20 minute drive, and instantly took a shower. I was too tired to even eat dinner. I put on some shorts and a tank top and got into bed. I checked my phone to see if Luke texted me, but he didn't. I wanted to text him, but I didn't want to seem clingy or attached. He's probably on stage right now.

I realized that I've never followed him on any of his social media's, so I went to Instagram. To my surprise, he's already followed me, and so did a lot of his fans. I only had about 500 followers, but now I have 10,ooo. My eyes widened at all of these new followers. I checked and saw that they also liked some of my photos and commented.

Lukesgirl23 - she really seems like a girl Luke would go  for.

5sosfangirl- she seems cool, but I won't hesitate to hurt a bitch if she hurts Luke.

Muke69- they've probably fucked before!!

Michaels_left_foot - chill guys, I doubt that they're even a thing. She's probs just a friend of his.

There was more and more comments just like this. I gushed at how his fans talked about us dating. They're so protective over him, it's so cute, and scary. Seeing these comments made me think about Luke. Dating him would probably be really fun and amazing. I could travel around the world with him.

All of this imagining and reading made me even more tired. I found myself dozing off as I was reading the comments and tweets. I decided to look at them tomorrow, when I saw a tweet from Luke. It was tweeted two days ago.

Wishing I could just see her tonight. I want to hear her laugh, kiss her, touch her.

I had goose bumps as I read the tweet. Was this tweet about me? No, there's no way this was about me. Why would he tweet something like that about me. Maybe this is some lyric from his song. I shook my head at the thought of him tweeting this about me. There's no way. I finally put my phone on my nightstand and went to bed with the same question in my head. Could this tweet possibly be about me?