31

The house is filled with a bunch of people that I've never seen. I thought that Luke was only going to invite Michael, Ashton, and Calum, but he literally invited everyone in his contact list. Luke introduced me to a majority of the people here. All of them talked about how cute of a couple we were, and how they hope we last long. Some even brought up marriage and children. All of this just made me even more sad. Luke still doesn't know that I don't love him. I have until tomorrow night to tell Luke, but I just don't know how, especially after everyone's talking about how much of an amazing couple we are.

Luke goes off and starts talking to some friends, so I decided to walk around. I go into the kitchen to get a drink. Ashton was right by the cups, talking to some tall blonde girl.

"Hey, Ally! Meet my new friend Erica. Erica, this is Ally, Luke's girlfriend." Ashton introduces us.

"Hi, nice to meet you. May I say you're so fucking pretty!" Erica smiled, shaking my hand.

"Thanks, nice to meet you too, and you're really pretty too." I smiled.

"I also wanna add that you and Luke are an amazing couple. Like you guys are just so cute together. I can see you guys dating for a real long time." She goes on.

I just smiled and nod. I looked up at Ashton who had a weird expression on his face. I then remembered the day Ashton came over and told Luke something that made him very upset. Luke never told me what he said.

"Hey Ashton, can I talk to you for a moment?" I ask.

"Sure." He says. He whispers into Erica's ear and then walks with me to a somewhat quiet place.

"So, what's up?" He asks.

"I know this was like a couple of days ago, but like do you remember when you came to the house and told Luke something?" He stared at me and slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah.."

"Well, I was just wondering what you said cause he seemed pretty upset about it."

"It was nothing. I just said something that he didn't agree with, that's all. Why?" He asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to know. He was just really upset, and I didn't know if something bad happened?"

"No, nothing bad happened, just a little disagreement." Ashton assured.

"Oh, okay. Well I'll let you go back with Erica." I smiled. He smiled back and walked back towards Erica.

I don't know why, but I don't believe Ashton one bit. Like I don't think that him and Luke had a small disagreement, I feel like it was something more. I realized that I didn't even fix myself a drink, but I didn't feel like walking past Ashton again, so I just walked towards the back. The backyard was packed with people. Some people were swimming in the pool, while others just chilled on the patio.

"Hey, there she is!" Luke yelled. He was already a little tipsy.

"There's my beautiful girlfriend." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Ew, PDA." This girl with pink hair said.

"Oh shut up. Ally, this is Rena, she's the lead singer of Hey Violet. Rena, this is.."

"I know, this is the amazing and beautiful Ally." Rena says. I go in for a handshake, but she pushes my hand away and gives me a big hug.

"Wow Luke, you're such a lucky guy. Like look at her, she's freaking gorgeous. You better treat her like the princess she is." Rena says.

"Oh, I will." Luke says while he grabs onto my waist.

Rena looks at where Luke's hands are placed and then smirked.

"Well, I'll let you two have your alone time. It was really nice meeting you Ally."

"Nice meeting you too." She walked off to another group of people by the pool.

Luke pulled me in until we were only centimeters away.

"So, are you having fun?" He asks.

"Yeah, this was really nice of you Luke." He smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." He whispers.

"I'm going to miss you too."

He looks down at me and the pulls me into a kiss. My heart starts to pick up its pace. I deepen the kiss, trying to see if it would do anything about my feelings, but it doesn't. I still feel the same way, I still like him, I don't love him. I want to love him, I want to be in love with him. I felt myself start to tear up, so I pushed myself off of Luke.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks.

"Um.. nothing.. just.. excuse me." I leave him on the patio and run upstairs.

I run into the room and closed the door behind me. Tears streamed down my face. It hurts me knowing that I don't feel the same as he do. I've been trying to feel the same but I just can't, and it breaks me. I don't want to break up with Luke, but I can't just let this go on anymore. I sit on my bed and let the tears stroll down my face. I have to breakup with him, but I don't know how. I hear a door slowly open behind me. I turn around to find Michael coming out the bathroom.

"Hey Al... wait are you okay? What happened?" He walked over and sat next to me on the bed.

"I... I just can't do this anymore...." I cried out.

"Do what? You can't do what anymore?" He asks. He seemed really concerned.

"Relationships, Luke, I just can't." I try wiping all my tears away, but they keep coming down.

"What happened between you and Luke?"

"He loves me, but I don't. I mean I like him, but I don't love him, and I lied and told him that I loved him, but I don't, and I can't live with that. I can't live with him thinking that I'm in love with him when I'm not." I explain.

"Hey, it's okay. It's okay to not love him right now, I mean you guys only been officially dating for about five days. Luke just falls in love really easily, like really easily. You'll feel the same way too, but it'll just take some time. Don't get so worked up about it, and don't pressure yourself into loving him." Michael says, rubbing my back and calming me down.

"Okay, but what do I do about the lie. I lied to him and told him that I loved him."

"Just talk it out with him, I'm pretty sure he'll be understanding." He assures.

The tears finally stopped running down my face. Michael gets up and hands me a box of tissues. I wiped away the smeared makeup that was on my face.

"Thanks Michael." I smiled.

"No problem."

I gave him a big hug. He held onto me tightly, but not to tight. His hug brought back the warmth that left me. We stayed liked this for a little while longer, but finally backed away. I looked up at Michael. My eyes traveled down to his lips, the same lips that were all over me in the dream I had about a month ago. Why did that thought pop into my head? How did I even remember that dream from just staring at his lips? I started to feel different, I started feeling a familiar feeling, it was lust. Without hesitation or thinking, I leaned in and kissed Michael. I stayed there for a moment before quickly pulling away.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry.. I'm so so sorry." I covered my face. What has gotten into me?

Michael doesn't say anything which made me panic even more. I looked over at him and he was just staring at me.

"Michael, I'm really sorry, we can't tell Lu..." he walked over to me and attached his lips onto mine.

His actions caught me off guard. I stood there for a while before I kissed him back. My hands flew up to his head, playing with his hair. His hands rested on my waist. Michael pulled me in closer. We were so close that not even a piece of paper would be able to get between us. His hands fall from my waist and down to my ass. He squeezes my ass which causes me to to moan. I can feel him smirk as we kissed. He pulled away and pushed me onto the bed. The look in his eyes tells me that things are about to go down.