38

Ally's pov

"You can't just lay there and complain forever, Ally. You have to learn from your mistakes and get back out there." Fred says, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"No, I'm not going to start dating again. I can't move on from this. I messed up his life, I hurt him so bad, I can't move along." I whine.

"Well, I'm sorry kiddo, but you're going to have to. In fact, I'll help you. I'll take you out tonight and we can go boy hunting for both of us." Fred suggests.

I sit up from my bed, wiping away some tears that managed to escape. I appreciate Fred trying to help me get over this, but I'm just not ready to date again. It's been a month now since Luke and I broke up, and I'm still in pain over it. I know that I'm the one who caused everything, and all of it was my fault, but now I'm starting to miss what we had.

"I'm sorry Fred, but I can't. I'm just going to end up breaking someone's heart again." I get out of bed and head to my kitchen to make some food.

"Fine, Whatever. We won't go man hunting for you, but you are going out with me to help me find a guy." Fred says.

"Fine."

There wasn't really anything in my kitchen to make, so I just grabbed a bag of chips and sat on the couch. Fred grabbed a bag too and joined me on the couch. I turned on the tv, flipping through all the different channels. I found a channel that was playing scary movies, so I picked that one.

"So, does anyone else know?" Fred asks randomly.

"About what?"

"The breakup. I mean, I know it, Luke and Michael obviously knows, but the media doesn't. Are you guys going to ever announce that?" He asks.

"Um, I don't know. I thought Luke would've said something by now, but I guess he didn't."

"So you guys are just going to let millions and billions of people believe that you two are still together?" Fred queries.

"I don't know Fred, stop asking questions." I snapped.

"Fine... does Mallory know?"

"Fred, what did I say about asking questions?"

"I'm just asking. Mallory is like obsessed with that band, so I was wondering if she knew. She might actually kill you if she finds out that you broke her favorite lead singers heart." Fred laughed.

I rolled my eyes and continued watching tv. Mallory would actually kill me if she finds out. Speaking of Mallory, I haven't heard from her in a long time. I'm surprised she didn't call me the moment Luke's and I's relationship was out in the internet. I wonder if she's okay.

"This movie is boring, and it's not even scary. Can we go man hunting now?" Fred complains.

"Ughh, Fine. Let's go." I said, turning off the tv.

"Wait, you're going out like that?" Fred asked, pointing at my sweatpants and sweatshirt.

"Yeah. I told you I'm not looking for a man. Plus it's pretty chilly outside, it's the middle of October."

"Whatever, lets go." Fred snaps. He grabs my keys and runs out of my apartment.

We arrive in Time Square, walking around and searching for guys.

"Ohh, what about him." I said, pointing at some guy.

"Nah, he's too much of a grizzly bear, and a total top. I'm into twinks, and he needs to be a bottom." Fred explains.

"Okay.. wait, he seems twinkish." I said, pointing to a guy who had pink hair.

"Oooh, I like. Brb, I'm gonna go talk to him." Fred says.