26

Michael's pov

We danced around the bar, carelessly. She seemed to enjoy every moment of it, and so did I. This was my first time ever being able to hangout with her. Luke got over hisself and finally allowed me to be around her. I know that I told Luke that there was nothing to worry about between Ally and I, but the more I think about her, the more that promise becomes a lie. Besides, it's not like anything will happen since they're now dating. Ally seems like a really loyal person, and I would never do that to Luke.

We continued dancing, laughing at how horrible we are. I take Ally's hand into mine and spun her around, causing her to trip over her own feet and almost fall, but I caught her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." I paused as I held her up.

I noticed a patch of bruises on her neck. I knew exactly what they were, and how she got them.

"It's fine, it's not your fault. Drinking and dancing doesn't work good with me." She laughed, assuring me that everything is fine.

I couldn't help but let my feelings show. I stare at the bruises, imagining how they got there. Part of me wanted it to be me giving her the hickies, part of me wants it to be me dating her. I want to be the one giving her pleasure. I want her to be mines.

She notices me staring at her neck and quickly covers it with her hand. We both stand there, awkwardly and quietly. It was quiet until an intoxicated Luke arrived, his hands were all over Ally. I stared at both of them, the image of them together making me even more upset.

"I'm going to leave you two alone." I said, quickly walking back to the bar.

I sat in a chair, staring down at the floor. I have no idea why I have this sudden obsession of wanting Ally to be mines, but I do. I didn't think it would be like this. I thought that it was just her looks, I thought that it was some sort of phase, and that I would get over it, but I really want her. You would think I would be happy for Luke finding love, especially after the last crappy relationship he had, but I'm not. I don't think I'll be happy until Ally is mine.

I hate how possessive that I am over her, even when she's not mine. I can't look at Luke touching her without wanting to rip her out of his hands. My train of thought was interrupted when I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned to find Ally standing there. My mood was instantly lifted when I saw her face.

"Hey, we're about to go home." She says, pointing towards Luke, who went back to where Calum and Ashton were.

"Alright. Get home safely." Was all I was able to say.

She smiled and walked off, retrieving Luke and leaving the club. I watched as they walked out the room.

She'll never be mine and I need to just get that in my head. She likes Luke, she's dating Luke, she's not mine and she'll never be mine. I need to get that in my head, but I'm too damn stubborn. There's times where I try, but then I'll get to thinking about her, or I'll just see her, her smile that can brighten any room. She's just a strange addiction that I can't get over, but I need to. I need to be a good friend, I can't betray Luke. I have to get over her, for the sake of friendship.