A/N PLEASE READ

I'm going to be honest here and just talk about how I feel about this book. I've got no motivation for this book anymore and I'm just thinking about ending it early or just discontinuing this book.

This book was started long ago and I'm so so so glad some of you enjoyed it but this book seems all over the place, I'm not going to lie.

There's handcuffs involved and then I forget like ??? Wasn't this the whole point? Then there's questions I can't seem to answer. Maybe it's because I lost motivation long ago and wanted to make y'all happy so I tried my best to update as soon as possible.

Another mistake I keep making is that I forget the people that this book is about. There's 8 people (11 if you count the girls) and I just can't seem to fit them all in the chapters and I end up focusing on one or a few characters instead on all of them.

This plot is just like the plot from the other book that I can't find at the moment (if you read that book then you know what I'm talking about) and it's just not my idea, y'know? It doesn't feel right.

So sorry for this abrupt note but if you want to read something that might be slightly better, one that I actually revised and edited, and includes the same characters then check out my other book!

😍🙈😜

The fact that I released this right after I uploaded a new chapter 😾🖖