Wednesday

I stayed up all night thinking about what happened with Lui and I. What happened to me? Did I like him? Thank god it wasn't my first kiss, that happened in fifth grade by a kid named Miles. I hate thinking about it.

What did Lui mean by Vanoss 'claiming' me?

Am I going to get murdered?

I reached over and checked the time on my phone. 4 am. Great.
I laughed thinking about how moody I was going to be in the morning. I had to be with Brock today. I like to call him Brock instead of Moo because He was a giant sweetheart. I would say something mean but I just can't.
There was this one time where Vanoss and them slammed my textbooks all over the floor and when they left, he came back to help me. Plus, he was extremely shy. Especially around me.
Maybe I can make him spit out information *insert evil laugh here*

Nah, that's too mean.

I went downstairs to get some coffee. If I'm gonna stay up all night then I might as well do it right. I got downstairs and saw my mom on the couch watching a movie.

"Mom? Why are you up at 4 in the morning?" I questioned.

She jumped and looked back at me.
"I took a week off of work so I can see you suffer." She laughed.

"Mom!"

"Just kidding, I'm actually going to Florida for two weeks. You'll have the house to yourself on Friday, Saturday and the whole week after that."

I was in shock.

"You're going without me?!"
________________

After knowing that I was going to be alone for two weeks I was already in a bad mood.
I looked at the time and it was 6am.
Good job, (Y/N). You messed up big time.

I got out of bed to take a shower and I passed a mirror. Bags under my eyes, messy hair, smeared makeup.. ugh.
I got in the hell hot shower and started to wash off my stress, my insecurities, my problems, everything.

After the hour long shower, I got out and got ready for the day.
I looked in the mirror and I was wearing a *insert outfit here* I looked pretty good even though I got zero hours of sleep.

I ate breakfast and waited until Brock got here. He probably won't even come because of how shy he is.
I watched TV and waited until he got here, which was about half an hour.

I heard a knock on the door and got up to see who it was. Not surprising, it was Brock. He had a regular T on and pants.
"Hi Brock! How are ye?" I grinned at him.
His face flushed red and I mentally giggled at this.

"G-Good.."

I let him in and he shyly say on the couch.
"I'll be right back!" I told him.

My mom was probably going to sleep today because she was up watching Titanic at 4 in the morning, so I decided to grab the handcuffs and the key. I grabbed them off of the top shelf. I came back downstairs to see Brock terrified.

I grabbed him shoulder softly and he jumped up.
"Brock? What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You don't have to be scared of me, you know that right? I won't hurt you." I smiled

"I know you won't - but he will" he mumbled the last part under his breath and signed.

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

I heard the whole thing. Who was going to hurt him? Why was he going to hurt him. My head started to hurt after all of this.
I put the handcuffs on and we left. Not without Brock being paranoid about something.
________________

We got to school and I saw Lui in the yard waving me to him, Wildcat, and Mini.
I tugged Brock and gestured him over there. He nodded and looked at the floor. I shrugged and dragged him over.

"Hey guys what's up!" I smiled and hugged them individually. Surprisingly they have become my very best friends.
"Hey (Y/N)! We have plans to go to the movies tonight, you in?"

I thought about it. I looked at Brock and saw him looking down sadly.
"Maybe next time, I'm gonna hang out with this one today!" I bumped Brock and I could feel his mood change drastically.

I pulled him into my homeroom and we sat right next to each other.

Brock was actually a big help with school. In math I got about 98% of my worksheet wrong and he helped me get them all correct.
In Chemistry, I almost put the wrong liquid into the tube but he stopped me and handed me the right one.
In English he pulled me out of the way when some random ass threw a pen at my head.
He was slowly coming out of his shell for me.

We walked out of school with friendly chatter. We decided that we were going to eat lunch at McDonalds then go back.
We ordered them sat at the table. He was telling me about his friend Brian who did a lot of dumb things in middle school.
"And that's the story of how he almost put a girl into a chokehold!" He laughed genuinely. I laughed too.

Our laughter died down and I needed to ask a question.
"What does Vanoss think about me?"
His face paled just hearing the name.
"Uhm, uh he I- I don't know?"

"Please tell me Brock, I need to know" I begged.
"I can't tell you." He said quietly.
I decided not to push it any further.
We got our food, ate, then walked back to school grounds.
_____________

The last two periods past by quickly. Brock and I were going to our lockers to put our books away. I opened my locker and put a book in until it slammed shut.
"Whatcha doing, slut?"
I turned to see Delirious, Basically, and Vanoss.
I turned to Brock to see if he would help but stopped when I saw an angry look on his face, like I shit in his cereal.
"Come on, I'm just going home." I said, trying to get out of this situation unharmed.

"You made my friends soft. Your slutty actions made them uncomfortable, not able to call you out. You're gonna get punished for that."
He held a fist up and I waited for the punch. It never came.
I opened my eyes and saw Lui holding Vanoss's fist in his hand and Wildcat holding Delirious and Basically back.
Lui turned to me "Run."
He didn't need to tell me twice. I ran but got pulled back by Brock standing there.
"I need to help.."
"No Brock, unless you wanna get your ass handed to you, we leave." I pulled him along and he followed me.

Brock and I got to a reasonably far away spot from the school. I was panting like I ran two marathons and a half. Brock was actually doing fine. He has to be a robot.
"Are you guys okay?! I saw what happened from far away!" Mini came panting towards us and gave me a giant hug. I hugged him back with one arm and laughed.
"Craig, we're both okay! Don't worry!" I smiled at him. His face flushed red.
"I-I have to go, I'll see you later by Brock!" He hurriedly walked away.
I wonder what that was about..
__________________

Brock and I got to my house and collapsed on the couch exhausted. I leaned my head on his shoulder and signed. I sprung up when I realized something. I nearly scared the daylights out of Brock.

"Why the hell did you look at me like that back there?!" I was getting mad.

"I-I don't know!"

I got in his face
"You don't know huh? All nice and shy to me when we're first together then acting like I'm your enemy at the end of the day!"

We sat in silence for what felt like an hour.
He leaned towards me and I blushed. He gave me a huge hug. I felt safe and protected, like nothing bad could happen in this moment.

We stayed like this for minutes and I realized soon after that I couldn't stay mad at him.

Everyone I've met this past week have now been in a special place in my heart.