Wedesday (Vanoss)

The next day I up with a mild headache. I groaned and rolled over to see Lonny. It was honestly a surprise seeing her here after what she's done. I'm still cautious around her, you can't be too sure. My phone started ringing and I checked the caller ID. It was Megan and I answered it right away.

"(Y/N). We need to talk. I'm seeing you all over Twitter and you gave me a literal anxiety attack!"
She continued. "I never thought you would be the one to do that, I always thought I would be the one to rip her hair out. Meet me in the front of the school in 30?"
I nodded, even though she couldn't see me.
"Yeah, meet you there."

I checked my phone after she hung up and I saw the 27 missed calls and 137 texts. 
_______

Lonny and I made it to school on time and I saw Megan waiting impatiently by the front of the school.  I told Lonny to continue forward so I could talk with Megan.
Megan squinted her eyes at Lonny as she passed as Lonny gave a nervous smile.
Megan looked back at me. "You're fucking crazy."
I chuckled at that and started telling the story.

"So basically she apologized and I'm honestly confused about what to do and I don't want to be the petty girl who never forgives you know? Forgive but don't forget."
Megan nodded along, agreeing.
"I just don't want you to be humiliated or get hurt you know? I care about you."

I smiled at her and gave her a warm hug. She was a bit taller than me so I felt secure.
"I care about you too, Megan."

Our little moment was destroyed when Evan came in and joined our group hug.
"Happy little family!" He gushed.

We grimaced and pulled away from him. "We're good!" Megan told him.
We were walking to homeroom and while we were passing the bathroom I got pulled inside, Megan obviously noticing and following me. Evan, on the other hand, tried following Megan but she had to push him back out.

Lonny was the one who pulled me in. Obviously confused, I asked her what the problem was.
"Everyone is teasing me. They're laughing at me." She looked like a scared puppy. "I walked in and people started pointing at me and laughing at me. People are talking about me everywhere."

I felt bad and you could tell that Megan felt bad too. "I'll walk you to your classes. If anyone tries doing anything then I'll give em a little something." Megan stepped up. Lonny relaxed immediately and hugged Megan. "Thank you so much!"

Everything was settled. Evan and I walked to our homeroom and Megan and Lonny walked to their classes. Everything was going great until my name got called out on the announcements.
"(Y/N) please come down to the main office, thank you" I groaned and slammed my head on the table. I got weird glances from people in the classroom.

I gathered my bags and walked down to the main office, which wasn't a long walk thankfully. When I got there there was a gorgeous girl standing there.
She had mid-long wavy black hair and beautiful purple eyes. She was wearing a purple sweater with a white shirt underneath with black skinny jeans with black ankle boots. I could see a tiny bracelet that said "I'm not cute."

While I was standing there checking her out- I mean.. examining her, she walked up to me and stuck her hand out. "Hello! I'm Jane, it's nice to meet you!" I shook her hand and blushed. I nearly forgot my name but my brain hasn't left me yet. "I'm (Y/N)! Why am I here again..?" I questioned.

She rose an eyebrow "The principal told me that you were going to show me around the school, since you know where everything is."

Well if it means I get a free pass for skipping classes then I was in!

"Well then.. we'll start off with the cafeteria!" I exclaimed
____

"So why exactly did you come here?" This school wasn't the best and if you had a chance at going to the other school a few blocks down then you would most definitely choose that one.

"I punched a kid because he was harassing my friend. I got expelled for it actually!"
If I had a drink in my mouth I would have spit it out.
"You punched a kid?"
She smiled at me and nodded.
"My dad taught me how to punch when I was young so I know how to do it and I do it good."

I bet I looked surprised. I was surprised.
"But you don't have to worry! I don't go around punching people! I only hurt people who hurt my friends."

"I think you should meet my friends. They'd love you." I told her.
______

Lunch came around which was near the end of the day. I sat at a small table with the girls, I haven't been spending much time with them lately I thought. The guys were at a table behind us so they were fine ;)

Lonny and Megan were loving Jane. They got along so well.

"So (Y/N), are you dating one of the guys over there?" Jane asked pretty loudly. I choked on my juice box. My face heating up.

"Nope. Never. Not in a million years!" I told her, laughing off my pain.

"Well they keep looking over at you, I was just wondering.." she smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed her playfully.

"Okay now you're being a jerk." I smiled At her.

Lonny and Megan were laughing it up. "What's so funny?" I asked
"Oh nothing, we were just seeing who you'd look great with!" Lonny teased.

I groaned and covered my head. "I don't like any of them!! They're annoying pieces of-"
"But what about those kisses? Or with Delirious?" Megan sniggered.

My mouth hung open.
"Now you're just terrorizing me!"
(See what I did there lmaooo)
____

School was ending and the whole crew was outside. "Okay guys! I have someone who I'd like to introduce!" I brought out Jane "This is Jane, shes new here. From what I hear, she can pack a punch so you guys need to be careful!" I could tell they already liked her.

They all introduced themselves which was a huge pile of "I'm- gskskkskssk" or "my name is- shshaunssjsjajsh."

I hope she got all of those names.
________

Foxygwr  thanks for Jane!! _How_Bout_Nah_ thanks for Megan!!
Lonny is mine as you can tell by the weird name .

GUYS PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION BUT PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH OF ONE CHARACTER. LIKE BROCK OR MARCEL.  I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN ADD THEM INTO FUTURE  PARTS OF THE STORY

Plus tell me if there are any mistakes in my story like a name or a detail because I did not reread this lmao