Monday

Beep Beep Beep...

Beep Beep Beep...

I turned my alarm off and stared at the ceiling.
"FUCK!"

I groaned and rolled over on my bed.
Stupid Wildcat. Stupid stupid Wildcat. I hate him with a passion.

——Flashback——
I was working on a very important project in the library. The project was actually due the day after so I needed to get it done now.
I needed to use the bathroom so I was gone for about 3 minutes.
I came back to see all of my stuff on the table gone. I looked around to see if I put it on a different table or something but then I heard laughing.
I looked over to see Tyler with my computer and ripped up paper from textbooks. The textbooks that I payed for.
I ran over to him and saw that he deleted my shit.

"You dick! Look at what you did! I'm gonna have to pay a million for those again! I'm gonna have to to another project you prick!"
He looked over at me and smirked, like he was enjoying my suffering.
He tipped his water bottle over my computer and the computer sparked them turned off completely.
"Oops..?" He laughed at me. I heard his friends laughing from a distance.

I almost drop kicked him but before I could do that I heard the librarian yelling at me.
I turned to see Wildcat and his friends out of sight. Gone.
The librarian was yelling at me for ruining her stuff and blaming me for the shit the devil himself did.

That's the story of how I had to pay two thousand dollars in cash.

——End——

To say that I hated him was an understatement. I completely despised the guy. He's so fucking stupid and it looks like he's all muscle and no brain.

I put on an outfit (you pick) and went downstairs to see Wildcat and my mom chatting. Why does she like him?

Wildcat and I made eye contact, He looked very angry. I glared at him and rolled my eyes. I can remember the time he almost broke my wrist. Twice.
I got a bowl of cereal and sat on a stool far away from him.

"Sweetie, I gotta do this early. I have work."
I rolled my eyes and came by Wildcat.
Handcuffs were on. Locked together for a day.

I made him sit by me while I ate.
"You have a shitty house-"
"Shut up."

I don't want him talking.
"Well I'm driving us to school. Also all of my classes were changed to yours for the day, shithead."
I groaned out loud.

"I don't like you either, princess" he spit back.
The ride to school was quiet with little music playing.

When we got there he quickly went up to his friends. I tried to pull back but he's too pushy. I got tripped by Lui, causing me to fall and Wildcat to follow after.
"You cunt monkey! Can't you see we're handcuffed?!"
Lui tried to help him up but he smacked his hand away.

We got up and walked inside the school.
"He didn't mean it you know.."
I mumbled to him.
He glared at me and I decided not to talk anymore.

In homeroom, he was flirting with the tall hottie in our grade Sam. He was constantly leaning over to her and whispering things to her. Causing me to pull him back to his own desk and making him glare at me.

Fourth and fifth hour pulled around. He was playing with my notebooks, ripping out pages that I desperately needed and he even threw my only pencil across the room without the teacher looking.
I pulled his face close to mine

"Listen, I want to get my damn work done so this class ends fast. I don't want to deal with your dumbass right now." I glared at him and asked the kid next to me for a pencil and continued my work.

Then came lunch. I was expecting him to drag me to his friends' table but fortunately that didn't happen.

"Where do you wanna sit princess?"

"Really now?" I rolled my eyes.
I dragged him to an empty table in the back.

"We're gonna look like a couple." He stated.

I laughed. "No, we're gonna look like escaped convicts"

He laughed at that, it was a cute laugh. Not very cute but cute enough to be considered cute- you know what I mean.

Mini came and sat across from us.
"Hey (Y/N)! Tyler.."

"Yo Craiiig" I called him out.

Mini and I talked about nothing in particular but we laughed during the whole conversation.

Wildcat was kinda just.. staring at me?

Lunch ended soon after and we went to our remaining classes.
Tyl- Wildcat surprisingly didn't bother me throughout them.
______________________

We got back to my house and since it was already 6, we decided to cook (Favorite Food).
Cooking was sorta hard, since we wanted to go different directions at the same time, but the meal turned out great!

We were seated on the couch, eating and watching TV and telling jokes.
He told me this one and it just made me laugh. Like, it wasn't even funny?
He joined me in the laughing and we had a whole laughing fit.

I sighed and stared at him smiling. Why did he look so cute now? We both leaned in and we're about an inch away from each other.

Ding Dong!
We pulled away from each other immediately and stood up to go get the door. It was his mom.
She unlocked the handcuffs and Tyler grabbed his bag.
He turned and waved
"Bye, (Y/N)."
He closed the door.

What the hell?