Thursday

I yawned as I got up on the couch. I was alone, meaning Brock probably left a while back. I checked the time and it was 3am. Great.
I walked up the stairs to my room and opened the door. I saw someone laying on my bed. I grabbed a bat that was close to my door, turned on the lights, and creeped towards the stranger.

He had black hair that was shaved on the sides and a long tuff of hair in the middle. He was wearing a familiar blue hoodie and black pants. I saw something familiar popping out of his hoodie. I set the bat aside and pulled it from him. It was a hockey mask.

It was Delirious. What the hell was he doing in my house and laying in my bed?!

While I was distracted putting the puzzle pieces together, Delirious tackled me and pinned me to my bed. I tried to reach for my bat but he entwined his hand with mine.
I gave up and glared up at him while he gave me a smirk.
"Hello, (Y/N)! Long time no see!"

"How the hell did you get in?! Why are you here?!"
I'm trying to get straight to the point here.

"Well- I came in through the window!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine fine! I'm here to tell you this!"
His face got close to mine and his aura turned dark and serious.
"Keep doing what you're doing and you're gonna get your head blown off!" He pulled a gun out of his back pocket and aimed it at me. He pulled the hammer back and smiled at me.

I sat there, not being able to do anything because there was a psychopath in my home threatening to blow my head off.
"W-what am I doing?" I stuttered. Dammit.

"Making everyone turn their backs on the Boss. Even though he may have a thing for you, he won't show mercy." He laughed his psychotic laugh and jumped out of the window. I was on the second floor. I looked out the window too see him gone.

I leaned against the wall and slid down. First time having a gun to my head. I didn't think he had it in him. I knew he was scary and all but I didn't think he would point a gun at my head!

These thoughts were racing through my head for two damn hours. It was about 6am and it was an hour before school started. I did not want to go today.

I walked to my Mom's room to see her laying up watching TV.
"Can I stay home today? I really don't feel like today is the day." I tried to fake a sick voice but I'm pretty sure she saw right through me.

"What about the handcuff thing? Can't just cancel it." She gave me a look.
"I mean, I can text his mother, she's very nice and I'm pretty sure she'll let him stay here for today" she smiled at me.
I nodded excitedly. Yes yes yes yes yes!
I don't get to see Delirious or Vanoss today! Whoohoo!

"You gotta promise me that you guys will stick around each other all day today, because I may or may not have lost the handcuffs." She gave a sheepish smile.

And so Nogla and I were staying at my house today.
__________________

I was on my couch waiting for Nogla. He wasn't that bad, he was kinda dumb but it was a funny dumb. When he was making fun of me with Vanoss I actually thought that he was joking around. I laughed so hard that day that I nearly pissed myself. He's really childish but hey, we all are at some point.

I heard clicking of heels and turned to see mom all dressed up.
"Where are you going?" I asked

The door knocked and my mom went to go answer it. She opened the door and Nogla's mom was dressed up too.
"April and I are going out tonight, be good!" Nogla's mom also said goodbye before they left. They were probably going out to a bar and drink. Mom's been leaving me alone way too much.
Now I'm alone. Again.

Nogla stood by the door and stared at me stupidly.
"What? I got something on my face?"

"I don't know, do you?" He responds.

I rolled my eyes and held up The Little Mermaid, Batman, and Princess And The Pauper (If you know these, you da man.) He squealed and sat next to me in a hurry.
"Let's watch the Little mermaid first! Please?" He begged. I nodded and put the disk in and it started up.

This man is my sprit animal.

After about an hour of watching the movie, I went on my phone. I was on Snapchat and put a filter on Nogla. I snorted and slapped his side.
"Nogla, Nogla, look- look at your face!"

I started laughing really loudly. He looked over at me then to my phone and started laughing as loud as I did.
I did a filter on both of us and we posed.
SNAP!
We started taking pictures after pictures. Some were cute, some were weird, some romantic, some funny.

It started to be a full on photo shoot.
"Nogla! Look towards me! Strut, strut, turn! Beautiful! Wonderful!" I was taking so many pictures of him in a boa, high heels, and makeup. There was music blasting everywhere, the neighbors probably thought we were throwing a sweet 16 party bash.

"(Y/N)! Do a spin! Show me those legs! Beauty! Strike a pose!" I was enjoying this time with him a lot.
"Nogla come here, we need to take a picture together!"
He nodded and came towards me. I set up my camera in front of us and turned on a timer.
3.. 2.. 1.. snap!

He kissed me on the cheek right as the camera flashed. I ran towards the camera to see the picture.
We were dressed in Boas, high heels, and makeup. I was in a tutu and had a large fur coat on. My arm was wrapped around his side and he was kissing my cheek. I smiled at how cute this is.

I took a picture of it and set it as my home and lock screen. I also put it in a frame. I cannot forget the fun I had, but I also had over 200 pictures of him.
_________________

I was laying on his lap while watching Batman. It was about 12:00 am and I got a text.

—Mom: Sorry honey! April got drunk and I'm staying here for the night. I'll be home tomorrow to grab my stuff!

—Me: Better say goodbye before you leave.

I showed Nogla the text and he nodded.
"Then am I staying here for the night?"
I laughed
"Yeah, I think"

The sleeping arrangements were hard. Either he slept on the dirty, feather filled couch, or he slept on the couch in my room. I asked him which one he'd prefer.

"Is it alright if I just sleep on the couch in your room? I won't if you don't want me too."

"No it's alright! I'll go get it set up. Come with."
_________________

So yeah, change of plans, while we were "setting up" Nogla's bed, we made a cool ass fort that we were going to sleep in. This was bomb though. It had fairy lights, a crapload of pillows and blankets, and a TV. We both were sleeping in here.

It was around 2 am that we decided to call it a night.
I turned all the lights off and turned towards the opposite side of Nogla. The thing is, this fort may have been bomb as hell but it was also cold as hell. I was shivering and curling up in my blankets when a pair of arms wrapped around me. It was warm.

I snuggled into Nogla's warmth and dozed off. I was too tired to care that I was cuddling with someone so I would deal with it in the morning.

"Goodnight, Love." He whispered in my ear.