Thursday (Vanoss)

Lmao sorry boys I was honestly just too lazy to write hope you aren't mad at me UWU 😳
But aye I got some things to answer. So in this story I have made the reader a female and some of you might be male, I didn't think of that and I apologize. This is the first story I've ever written so there's going to be some mistakes obviously. 🦵🏿😜
and btw I'm getting comments that make me realize how poorly written this is lmao. To me, the teachers stopped caring about the handcuff thing (which is literally what this story's about)
I'll just try to do the endings quick and end the story 😽

"Craigslist I swear to god if this is about your nightmare about Phineas and Ferb again I will rip your anus in half."
It was 5 in the morning and mini just had to call me. It's not like I could've gotten two more hours of sleep or anything
"Ugh yeah we have a problem here.. can you come to the Starbucks by my house?" He said nervously. "Mini, you're gonna need to give me a reason to go or else I'm going back to bed." My eyes were getting droopy already

"Well basically me and Jane were getting coffee and you know those guys who go to the private school couple blocks down?" Mini asked
"What about them?"
"They have beef with us and now Jane is trying to fight them.. Jane! Hey wait!-"
The call went dead.

I dragged myself up and got dressed enough to go out. This better be worth it or else I might kill Mini. I called up Megan and told her to meet up with me there so we can either back up Jane or hold her back.
__

I arrived with Megan to see what was happening. Jane was standing up to the person who seemed to be leading the 5 man group as they were arguing loudly. Mini saw me and rushed over
"I'm sorry I called you so early you just seemed like the best person to call-" I cut him off
"What happened?"
He sighed and explained everything
"I think they saw us and I don't know! They just started harassing us and they even got us kicked out of Starbucks.."

I looked back at Jane and they were getting intimate, and not the good kind.
She gave a hard smack to his face that forced him down. That bitch was going to sting. The smack basically sounded throughout the whole cleared out area outside of Starbucks. I think now is the time to step in.

Megan and I held Jane's arms back and tried pulling her away from the guys.
"Jane calm down we're not trying to catch a case!" Megan shouts.

"You little bitches! I'll make you pay for that!" The guy with the red mark on his cheek screams.
"I'm a thot! Not a bitch. There's a big difference there pussy!" Megan states.

They went to take a step towards us but looked at something or someone that was behind us and ran the opposite way.  Megan and I checked Jane for any injuries which she had none.
"Jane this is like your second day here and you're already getting into fights. Me is disappointed." I say to her.
"Sorry, I just get really protective. They were honestly about to hurt Craig over there." She points to him and we turn to see Craig with the rest of the group, honestly I'm not even surprised anymore.

We go up to the group and everyone looks worried. For no reason.
"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Evan asked as he grabs my cheeks and looks me over.
"Man I know I look like shit but don't point it out.."  I sigh. Wait
Why was he checking me if I wasn't even involved?

I checked the time at it read 6:32
It's not like school starts at 7 and I still need to get dressed ! Wait.

"Guys I'm not even kidding I need to go home now." I smell like crap and I also look like crap why did I step out of the house today? Because I'm a dumb bitch. 😜

I rush home and quickly get dressed in some clothes I found on my couch and spritz on some perfume to mask the scent of the junk food I ate last night. I put on whatever makeup and do something to my hair in a hurry. I checked the time that read 6:52

While I nearly tripped down the stairs, the whole gang 🖖🤙🤟 was sitting on my couch ready to leave — even though we were going to end up late anyways.

I skipped eating and grabbed my house key pointing towards the door "Alright gang lets head out!" We headed out towards the school, it wasn't far actually. It was only 4 blocks.
Vanoss handed me a banana saying that I still needed to eat even if we were late. Little does he know I hate bananas.

We sat in a comfortable silence, recalling what happened earlier (a couple minutes ago). It made us all wonder one thing 'why did Jane go that far?' I personally thought that she was just protecting a friend but it seemed more than that.
"Hey Jane?" I asked "why were you so overprotective over there?" Jane hesitated. "You don't have to answer if you don't want too.." I trailed on.

"No no, it's fine. I'll try to sum it up though," she took a deep breath. "When I was about 8 or 9, I can't remember clearly, my best friend and I were playing in the woods. We encountered a wolf and it attacked my friend and gave her so many scars and bruises.. I didn't even help! We got away but she had to go to the hospital and we never spoke after that." She had a soft look on her face. "I felt so guilty and so I vowed to protect all of my friends after that!"

We all patted her back and consoled her "We're all sorry for you. If you need anyone to talk to we're right here and we aren't leaving anytime soon!" Megan gave her the biggest smile, I swooned 😍

During our little 'moment' Megan, Jane, and I noticed we had a small number of people with us.
"Nogla, Evan, Delirious, where are the others?" I questioned.
"I'm pretty sure they ran to school, Cause the bell rang like 15 minutes ago." Delirious said smugly.
"Wait. We have school today?" Nogla rose an eyebrow. We all ignored him and sprinted towards the school.
In all honesty, my mom is going to beat my ass with a golden belt and I'm going to feel it.
_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\

I ran into school and rushed to my first hour, slamming the door open and close.
"Ms (L/N), late again I see.. that's a tardy" I groaned "But I was doing something really important! Isn't there something I can do to be counted on time?" He put his pen up to his lip and thought.
"In his autobiography Black Boy, what does Richard Wright attribute his childhood hunger to?"
I thought for a minute and gave up. "I have no idea.." the teacher nodded his head and pointed me to my seat. "You're tardy."

_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\

The last bell rang throughout the school and let me tell you I was about to die of starvation and dehydration. It doesn't help that I was exhausted because of the little incident that happened this morning.
I closed my locker and dragged my feet the the exit. I was almost there until I got pulled back.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! We should do something fun tonight!" I sighed at the voice. As much as I loved her, I loved napping just as much.
"Megannnnn!! I'm so tired and I just need to nap. Maybe tomorrow?"
She frowned and pulled back
"We could adjust! How about a movie night? You, me, Lonny, and Jane! Is that ok?"
I smiled at her softly and nodded.
"My house at 4?"

_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\

Megan, Lonny, Jane and I were sprawled out in my living room watching some romantic movie we found on Netflix. It was calm and quiet, with the movie being the only sound in the room. I nodded off into a nice slumber, ready for whatever will come next.

SO I FINISHED THIS ONE CHAP CHAP I DOD NOTT EDIT THIS SO AND SPELLING ERRORS OR SUCKY LARTS BLAME ME