Chapter 6 Haunting Past- Part 3= Flashbacks

Uh Oh

I pick up my tank top and sweater the wear it. I remember when Ray and Hope saw me like this

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

I took a step back as I tried to pull my head out my stuck shirt , I tripped as I finally found my missing Adidas. "Y/N" I heard Ray and Hope yell downstairs "yah I'm coming" I yell being muffled by my shirt. I hear footsteps and a door opening, 'It's probably Mitch's door' I thought . I managed to put on my shirt and see a Blushing Ray and a drooling Hope.

I look down and see I was wearing boxers and they probably saw my upper body when I was stuck, I blush and push them out, I heard murmurs outside my door.

~~~~~~~Flashback Over~~~~~~~

"Um- I can explain" I say to Normani, she composes herself and folds her arms then leans against the stall. "then explain" she says. I explain my façade to her, and let me tell you, Her expressions. Priceless.

"so wait... let me get this straight... you wear a façade in school, just because you don't want any attention" she says, I just nod and...

~~~~~~~After explanation and etc...~~~~~~~

I was walking out my History class when I got (another) flashback

~~~~~~~Flashback(2)~~~~~~~

I took a sharp turn and dragged Ray. I pushed her against the wall, I sucked on her neck making her moan. I pushed my body against her and move my leg against her pussy making her let out a louder moan. My ex walked by with a jealous look on her face "will you Ray Scorpio be my girlfriend" she nods, I pick her up and spun her around. I put her down and see my Ex with n enraged face, she scoffed.

Mission Accomplished.

~~~~~~~Home~~~~~~~
"hahahahah oh god that look on her face was priceless" I laugh Ray pecks my lips, I push her off "wooow there Ray, what are you doing?" "Kissing my girlfriend" she replies. "that was all a prank, I already explained... Twice, even Twice" I answer... "

Flashback in a flashback No one's p.o.v

"so here's the plan, I'm gonna ask you out after I make out with you just enough so that she'd get jealous and that's basically it

Ray wasn't exactly listening, with the mention of Y/N asking her out her mind dozed off

Flashback in a Flashback done

so you played with my feelings for a prank" she says, tears threatening to fall from her Ocean Blue eyes "what feelings?" I ask she wipes her tears aggressively and walks out the door.

It took me a few minutes to figure it out... Ray likes me that's why she was so sad. Ugh I totally messed up, why am I so dense. This is good and bad and bad

good: cause I'm in love with her (my first love actually)

Bad: cause Hope's in love with her too (A/N: actually Hope has a crush on you dumbass)

Bad: cause... she's out in the city alone. Fuck

I dash out the door and try to find her

After hours of searching I finally found her. She was in front of our waterfall "i'm sorry Ray, I didn't know" I hug her. She squirms and tries to get away but I kept her close. She manages to slip out, she ran to the road "I hate that I can't hate you" she says in the middle of the road tears flowing. "Ray!!!!" I yell as a car goes close to her.

I dashed to her as fast as I could I tried to push her body out of the way but I w-was too late. I cried and Cried that day and a whole 4 months after that, I had to stop it's what she would have wanted... right?

///////FLASHBACK OVER//////

I tried my best not to let any tears fall as I remembered my biggest mistake. I deserved my bad fate don't I. I mean I broke her and killed her. Why can't she break me and kill me. There's no one who would care. My parents are dead. Mitch will be just fine without me right

CHAPTER 3 DONE

THAT'S THE END OF HAUNTING PAST

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating soon I had to decide which route the flashback would go better as. I'm so sorry, Also I was working on other stories.

Word count: 738 words