Chapter 5 =Haunting Past-Part 2 Uh Oh

Y/n's P.O.V

So Mitch just showed me THE second most depressingly shocking thing ever It was Ray my old bestfriend, now normally I would've been VERY happy but as Mitch turned on the volume I heard their plan. They're plotting against me, making me go back to the past, the life I never wanted and USING ME AS A WEAPON THEY'RE CRAZY (if they think I'd be giving i as easily as they planned out, shouldn't they know that I Y/n Y/m/n Adams would NEVER EVER give in without a fight. Well at least Ray should).

I fumed and went down the stairs, I put on my disguise trying to forget what happened and grabbed my jacket then ran all the way to school to blow off steam.

As I went into the gates of school, I walked over to my locker and pick up my books as I walk to my first class, I bump onto Becky and she start talking but I cut her off by yelling "Becky, can you not be a bitch for just a second, today's not exactly the best day for this" she looks shock, but then she shoves me "what are you gonna do about it loser" she says I shove her to the locker using my real strength and she groans and starts to choke "you better back off today at least, is all i'm asking or all hell will break loose for you Becky" I say with anger present in my voice and she nods then walks away after I let her go.

I let out a big sigh as I kept walking. Ally grabs me by my wrist "I heard what you did, why'd you do it y/n?" " It's just, I saw something that didn't exactly make my day Ally. Plus I didn't exactly want her up in my ass today at least" I reply "Y/n language!" Ally yells at me.

We arrive at my first class and apparently Ally has the same class as me, I heard gasps and murmur as I walked in, I started to wonder why then realized the BIGGEST nerd in school is hanging out with the school sweetheart.

I took my hand out of her hand and went straight to my usual seat, Ignoring all the murmurs. Ally almost chased after me but I think she remembered what I told her so she just took her seat.

As class started I couldn't help but look and admire Ally, I never really paid attention to it to much to her beauty cause I was too busy trying to keep a low status at campus. I guess that was my big mistake this whole year.

~~~~~~~~After Class~~~~~~~

I took my books out and heard someone screaming, I decided to go check it out and saw a chocolate beauty (I think her name was Normani) she had her arms up trying to protect her face from the falling stack. I rushed over to her 'a life is more important than a silly façade' also my guilt would swallow me up if I didn't help the poor girl

I covered her in a hug and all the thick and thin books bounced against my back "ow, fuck" I mumble as the books made bruises on my back. I uncovered myself from the girl as I felt the books stopping "thx uhh... Y/n... right" she ask, I just nod and limp to th bathroom to fix my bruises

Once I reached to the bathroom. I went in one of the stalls and took off my sweater and then I took off my tank-top leaving me in my short tight denim blue shorts and my nike sports bra, I looked at my back and saw a LOT of bruises. I winced as I touched one of the big bruises I checked my sweater's pocket and found my ointment and bandage, someone opened the stalls and I saw Normani  with her eyes on my 6 pack... SHE'S SEEN MY 6 PACK.

Uh Oh.

Daily Meme coming right up

Word Count : 689 Words