Was it a date? | S I X T E E N

Sarang's POV

"SARANG?"taehyung said
"TAEHYUNG?"I said "what are you doing here?"
"What are YOU doing here? This is my place"taehyung said and it hit me like a truck.. that my mom works at taehyung's and eunha's home.. I stared at the ground for a moment and felt the urge to cry I looked him in the eyes with teary eyes "sarang what's wrong?..are you okay? " I shaked my head as a no and turned around to leave but he held my wrist I throw my hands that he let go and ran when I opened the gates I found jimin in front of me.
"Oh sarang , what are you doing here?"
He said and I shaked my head once more
"Are you crying?"he said and was about to cup my cheeks when I backed away he took a step closer and then I looked at the ground .. my vision getting blurred.. I didn't see jimin as I ran.. I don't know where I ran to all I could hear was jimin calling my name nonstop.. and with my vision blurred I couldn't see well but I just ran while crying.. I didn't want them to leave me when they know.. I was afraid..

And then there was a traffic sign I was going to cross when the color went green meaning that it's time for cars to go.. I looked behind me and saw jimin running.. my vision blurred again when I saw him running at me saying to wait.. but I didn't want to face him right now .. I didn't want to let go.. not today.

So I looked infront of me and ran.. and suddenly something made me cannot move .
I heard car horns and when I looked to my left with my blurred vision I saw light and heard jimin saying "sarang,NO".

I closed my eyes knowing that it maybe the last second of my life. I felt that I was on the ground. My forehead bleeding a little. I opened my eyes and didn't move . Some people came to me saying "are you okay?"I didn't answer nor looked at them "yeah she's okay, sarang you are right?" I looked to that person and I knew who that voice belongs to.
It was jimin.. I was on the pavement's ground. Jimin saved me. Jimin saved my life.

I got up and he held my hand and we walked away . We sat at a bench "gwenchanayo?"(areyouokay?" He said and I just nodded "here,let me see" he was looking at my knee and forehead "I'm okay.."
I said "no you are not .. please stop saying this while you are not" he said and I looked at him .. "let's go to our hideout"he said and dragged me all the way

When we arrived, we kept a first aid kit there so he was getting it and coming to me
"Jimin, I'm totally fine.."I said "no you are not.. and you know that wel-" he said and I cut him off by saying "fine.. I'm not okay..I'm hurt.. I'm living a life that no one I know could resist .. I'm all at my own.. yes I'm hurt.. but not on my forehead or my knee.. my heart hurts.. my mind hurts.. jimin I don't want other person to leave me.. I'm scared.. I don't want people to make me clings at them and then they suddenly disappear
No I don't want this to occur again.. I don't want that incidence that happened with my dad to be occurred daily in my life to a point that I'll get used to it.. I don't want to.. I don't want this. I can't resist this more than this"I said while crying at every single world I said. I can see that jimin teard up too and cried.
"Yah, what makes you think that I'll leave you.. I'm here.. forever by your side.. not leaving for a second.. not thinking of it either .. neither you want me in your life or not , I will stick to it like a gum that never comes off okay?"he said comforting me a bit "taehyung.. I didn't know that my mom works in his house.. I saw him today at the home.. I ran away.. I don't want to ran away from my problems.. I wanted to solve them for the better .. but I couldn't , I ran away.. taehyung is like an older brother to me.. I can't lose him.. neither I can lose eunha or Jungkook or anyone of us.. I can't even think of it.. I can't think of any of us sitting alone in a table while the others are along"I said "and what makes you think that taehyung and eunha will hate you after they know.. or anyone of us.. you've told us and yet we are all still in one bond..one group chat.. and yah! Why you didn't tell me earlier .. if I knew we would hang out everyday and go home together!"he said making me laugh
"I didn't know!.. do you think taehyung and eunha will still want to know me?"
I said and he scoffed "sarang are you an actual idiot? Like,seriously? Are you crazy?.. of course they want!"he said and I didn't utter a single word.. and then he raised his little pinky "let's promise each other that, we will never leave each other sides"he said and I smiled while locking my pinky with his..and then we stared at each other for a while and then he cupped my cheeks with one hand and said.