'I love you too, Phil.'

A/N: Ah! Im really sad this story is ending, because I had so much fun writing it! But the thing is... Im completely out of ideas now D: So... If anybody has any phanfiction ideas for me to write...

gIMME tHEM

11 years later...

Dan's POV:

I threw on my black coat and opened the front door.

"I'll be back with the boys soon, Phil!" I yelled.

"Okay! I'm just filming a video!" I heard from Phil's bedroom. "Love you, bear!"

"Love you too, Philly!" I closed the front door behind me and started to walk to the school where my two sons go too.

I wore a white, short sleeved shirt, which revealed all my scars. I'm actually proud of them. I didn't used to be. But I'm past that now.

That was 11 years ago.

The really bad ones though... They are still there; after about a decade.

When I arrived at the school, I waited for the bell to ring, and when it did, there they were. My two beautiful, happy boys running out of school with giant smiles on their faces. I grinned and got down on one knee to hug them. They hugged me back.

The youngest, Mason, was 6. The older boy, Chase, was 11.

I had named my son after my brother, as a small tribute.

"Daddy..." Mason held out his word.

"Yes, baby?"

"What are those?" He looked down at my arm, as did I. I looked back to him.

"Those are battle scars." I told him.

"You were in a battle?" Mason looked shocked.

"Yup. I'm pretty sure everyone goes through a battle once in their life. Although, it might not leave scars." I smiled softly at Mason.

"But... I don't want to go through a battle!" Mason cried out.

"Neither did I. But look where I am now. I'm a successful youtuber, I have two beautiful and kind sons, and an amazing husband."

"I wanna be like you!" Mason yelled happily.

I hugged him once more and stood up.

"Dad," I turned to look at Chase. ",when we get home can I make a video with yous?"

"Well, I think your dad is already making a video now, so let's get home quick!" I picked Mason up and carried him in my arms.

"Yes!" Chase hissed happily.

We got on the bus and arrived home 5 minutes later. I unlocked the door and pushed it open.

"Dad!" Chase shouted happily.

"We're home." I grinned.

We walked in and I closed the door, locking it. Chase and Mason ran up stairs to Phil's room, where he was sat recording a video. He was on his bed, his legs crossed. He fell back as both the boys pounced on him.

"Woah! Good day, boys?" Phil chuckled.

"Yeah! We did art in our class for most of the day! And math, ugh." Mason groaned, flopping onto the bed.

"Yeah, we did art too... But I hate math! Math should die." Chase yelled.

"Math wasn't my favourite subject either." Phil sat up.