Lost

A/N: Picture to make you laugh cause this chapter won't

Dan was like a cat who needed to learn how to swim.

He never knew why he did the things he did, but he did. The 'things' being things like stealing money off of kids, hurting people for no reason and going off at the teacher, which always ends in detention for Dan.

Dan's POV:

I slammed my locker shut, causing the entire hall to fall silent. I felt almost everyone's eyes on me. I shook my head angrily.

"Fucking hell! Continue whatever you're doing, I'm not gonna pull out a gun and shoot you all dead!" I yelled.

Small murmurs came from around the hall. Putting my head down, I started to walk to my first class. Why does everybody have to think I'm gonna kill them?! I obviously won't...

I walked into class to see it was mostly empty. Just a few kids staring at me who looked paralysed as I walked to the back of the room. Sitting on a seat in the corner of the room, I swung my feet up on the desk and pulled out my phone. I felt two pairs of eyes set on me from behind. I rolled my eyes and peaked from out the corner of them.

"I'm not asking! You do it, please, Peej! I'm scared!" There were two boys stood behind me staring at eachother, a look of fear on their faces.

"I'm not asking! What if he shoots me?! Or stabs me?! You know what people say!" One of the boys, PJ I think his name is, dropped the volume in his voice. I still heard him though. "He carries weapons!"

"Really?" The other boy looked shocked.

"Yes, Phil!" Phil... I love that name. Pj looked at me. "He's never sat there before! Hold on..." Pj looked at where I was sitting. He gasped.

"I have to sit next to him!" Phil frowned.

"Seriously, Phil! Please!" Phil swallowed hard. A couple seconds after I heard him swallow, there was a gentle tap on my shoulder.

"E-E-E-Excuse me?-"

"Yeah, whatever." I swung my legs back off the desk and on the floor, turning away from Phil to stare out the window. Phil sat down next to me, and PJ the seat next to him.

"M-My names Phil." I heard Phil mumble.

"Phil, no! He's gonna hurt you!" Pj whispered.

I stayed silent for a minute. "Did I ask for your name?" I growled, still looking out the window.

"Sorry! Please don't shoot me!" Phil squealed.

I shouted a glare at him and stood up, grabbing his collar and pulling him up with me.

"Now, listen here, bitch!" I screamed.

"Daniel Howell!" I heard coming from the door.

"Shit." I growled, seeing the teacher standing at the door.

I looked to Phil. Oh god. He's about to cry.. But if I don't keep up with the bad boy act then people will want to be friends with me!

"Put him down now and go to the headmaster's office!" The teacher yelled.

I stared at the teacher then back to Phil. I frowned at him and whispered at the bottom of my voice.

"I'm sorry." I smacked Phil across the face, making him hit the ground with a cry of pain.

The teacher quickly ran over and grabbed my wrist.

I reacted and pulled away. She grabbed my upper arm.

There isn't as many scars there...

"Detention for a week and headmaster's office now." The teacher screamed at me.

I looked down at Phil and kicked him in the stomach. Phil let out another cry of pain. I frowned at him and started to walk away with my bag. The teacher grabbed my wrist again, pulling me back hard.

"Dan! Apoligise now!-"

"Get off me, you stupid woman!" I pulled away and punched her in the face.

"Oh my god.." Phil mumbled.

"M-Miss! I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" A pure look of rage took over her face. I saw Phil out the corner of my eyes. He felt bad for me. I could tell.

"Oh God..." The room spun. Shit. I'm having a panic attack. "Fuck..." I started to cry. "I'm such an idiot!" I screamed, running as fast as I could out the room.

Phil's POV:

Oh my god.. He slapped me and punched the teacher. His wrist seems so sensitive.

I wonder if he's bruised it..?

I took Pj's hand, which was extended down to me to help me up. I dusted myself off.

"Are you okay, Phil? Do you need the nurse?" The teacher asked.

"No. I'm fine. Don't worry." I smiled.

"As long as you're sure," Mrs Green walked to the front of the class. "We can begin our lesson!" The teacher smiled, egnoring the fact that Dan just ran out of the class almost crying and panicking alot and could be anywhere.

As soon as class finished, I walked out as quick as I could.

"Hey, Phil! Where are you going?!" PJ yelled from about 10 metres behind me.

"I'm going to find Dan!" I yelled back.

"No! No! No! I'm not following you after all!" I heard, then nothing else from PJ.

I walked out of the doors and into the courtyard. I walked onto the grass and the smell of smoke caught my attention. I looked over to where the smoke came from. It came from behind a tall tree in the corner of the field of grass I was stood on. I walked over to the tree and looked behind it. Dan sat there with his knees up to his chest but separated slightly. He had a cigarette balanced between his lips and his covered up hands were by his side.

"Dan..." I mumbled, shocked to see him smoking.

"What?" He asked, not looking at me.

"Why are you smoking-"

"Cause I am." He took the cigarette away from his lips and watched the smoke evaporate. "And I can."

"Not in school! Not at all!" I yelled.

"I'll do what I fucking want... Bastard."

"I'm not a bastard!" I yelled.

Dan shouted a glare at me and brung his arm up to rest on his knees.

I gasped quietly.

"Is that... blood?!" I frowned.

Dan threw his cigarette on the floor, stood up and stomped on it aggressively. He walked over to me and grabbed my collar again. Fear flashed through my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up and mind your own business!" Dan yelled, letting go of my collar and walking away.

I stared sadly at him as he walked away.

He's so...

Lost.