'Just an argument'

Dan's POV:

Phil stood close behind me as I spoke to the teacher.

"Miss. Phil's being sick. I think he needs to go home..." I frowned.

"Ah. So that's why he didn't come to class? Well, I suppose if he really has been sick," The teacher peeked round me to look at Phil, who was staring at the ground. ",he can go home. And, since I'm feeling nice today," The teacher moved closer. ",you can go too."

A/N: Sorry to interrupt but 'too' Just corrected to 'top' I'm- 😂

"Thanks! Uh, see you tomorrow." I turned around.

"See you!" The teacher yelled.

Just before I walked out the classroom, I felt Josh's eyes set on me. I saw him give me a look out of the corner of my eye. The look that says 'I'm going to fucking end you.'.

Later, at Dan's house...

I sat down on the bed and patted the space next to me, inviting Phil. He smiled, closed my door and sat down next to me.

"Video games?" I chuckled.

"Sure!" Phil said, excited.

"You like video games? I thought you were a geek who reads and does school work." I stood up.

"Well, rude, Daniel?" Phil laughed.

"Yes, I am."

"Man hoe." He smiled as he muttered under his breath.

(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

"Man hoe?" I started laughing hysterically.

"Dimples!" Phil said.

"Hush." I went to turn my PS4 on.

After games... (can you see how lazy I am) also I stubbed my toe and swore in front of my religious grandma I need Wholesome Howell and Lighthearted Lester to save me

Phil and I ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾) had been lying on my bed in silence, next to eachother for a plain 5 minutes.

"I'm sorry." I turned over to look at Phil.

"What for?" He asked.

"I'm gonna try and stop." I spoke, making Phil smile adorably. Wait. No. Don't read that. Not adorably. Cutely. That's... the same thing! Shit!

"Good." Phil said softly. Phil sat up, pulling me with him. I hugged him tight, slightly rocking back and forth.

"Dan!" I heard my brother yell. Oh shit. Not now.

"That's my brother..." I pulled away. "I'll be right back." I frowned.

As my brother was 19, he was an adult, and I'm not. I'm 16. Ever since my dad left and my mum passed, he's been in control of me. I opened my door and closed it behind me. As soon as I reached the bottom of the staircase, my shirt was grabbed and I was threw to the floor by my brother.

Yes, I'm well aware that this isn't his real brothers name

"Mason, please. Not now. I have a friend over..." I spoke, about to stand up.

Mason, my brother, walked to me and put his foot on my chest.

"Make her leave!" He yelled.

"Him. My best friend is a boy." I rolled my eyes.

"Him?!" He pushed his foot down harder, causing me to cry out in pain. "Are you a gay boy?!"

"No! I'm bi..." I mumbled.

"What?!" Mason pulled me up and slammed me against the wall.

"I bet mum killed herself cause of you!" He yelled.

I gasped quietly and started to cry.

"No!" I yelled.

"Yes! It's your fault. She never love you, she only loved me! And you yelled at her! You told her to get out of your life! It's all your fault, you little brat!" He slapped me across the face.

"Why are you such a dick!?" I shouted.

"Fucking bitch." He walked away, over to the door, gathering his coat. "I'm going to the bar. Make sure he's out of here before 6pm. I can't wait to hurt you even more." Mason slammed the door shut after smirking.

I quickly ran up the stairs, hoping I didn't look a mess.

"What was all the yelling..?" Phil asked when I opened my door.

"Oh, just an argument." I smiled at him, acting okay.

"Who with? Your brother?" Phil looked shocked.

"Ye." I sat on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Phil frowned.

"Yup. Fine." I put on a fake smile, knowing what would happen when Mason got back.

I looked at my clock. I have an hour left with Phil.

"So... What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Talk?"

"I...Sure." I grinned.

Me and Phil have been talking for ages, but it feels like minutes. I love spending time with Phil. No doubt about that. I was looking around my room when I saw my clock.

Fuck.

17:57

3 minutes.

"Uh.. Phil. You need to leave." I frowned.

"Okay?" Phil said, a questioning look on his face.

"Sorry. I'll let you out." I sighed, standing up with Phil. I opened my door and we both quickly walked down.

"Right... Bye." I reached for the door.

"Bye." Phil smiled as I opened the door.

Stood there was Mason.

"Oi, is this your boyfriend?" Mason stepped in, slightly drunk.

"No!" I yelled angrily.

"Don't yell at me! You disgrace!" Mason got closer to me, his fists clenched.

"Sorry, Philly. See you Monday. B-Bye, Phil." I slightly pushed him out the door. I don't want him to get hurt by my brother!

"Bye!" Phil started to walk away.

I closed the door and was immediately slammed up against it...