63- Jashin and Kami

Start from the beginning

"YES!!" I yelled excited, I'm so happy. So so happy!

I did all the nesisary handsigns and appeared on the outside gates of Konaha. Leaping over it, I went quickly and unoticably past the guards.

I traced for my sister's chakra. Hm...

Found it!

I leaped to the source, a house. I saw Asoka sleeping next to a guy, her Husband, Kakashi Hatake. I grinned and Backed up, before flinging myself into the glass window. Both of them at the same time shot up as the sound of Broken Glass entered their ears. Kakashi instantly sprung into defence and used his chest and arms to sheild Asoka from the glass. Not that any went to them.

When they looked up, in shock, and saw me standing there I grinned and brought up my thumb.

"Yo! Hey Asoka! I'm Rami!" I said and stayed still as I felt the cold surface of a sharp kunai on my neck. I move towards Asoka and my head is chopped off, my body stays standing, and my vision becomes annoying because I fell on my head.

I moved my body around, and slapped Kakashi in the face with my hand.

"Damn it, Kaka-baka! I was just saying Hello to my sister! You stupid fucker!" I yelled, and my body went to pick up my severed head. "Fucking peice of fucking shit! Asoka! Fucking put a leash on this bitch!" I yelled at my twin who stared at me wide eyed, as my hand held my head.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked me, moving her short fringe to the side more.

"I'm Rami. Your sister." I said, grinning.

"Sister?" She asked tilting her head, then her eyes widened. "You're my twin?!" She exclaimed. Kakashi who layed next to her, froze in shock.

"But the records only said there was one princess-" Kakashi started until he was inturupted by me.

"I changed the records."

"You went back in time?" Asoka asked, realizing.

"Yep, I have." I admitted, and got my hand to put my head on my neck, and began healing with the other hand. Now my head was re-attached. "And Jashin-sama said I could finally come out and meet you!" I said and went to hug her. The real Kakashi kept his hand out, so his hand was on my chest.

"Back up." He commanded.

"Get your hand off my fucking boob." I retorted. His face became red and he fell back with a nosebleed. Asoka and I laughed in usion.

"H-His face!" She said, bursting out again, which I entered aswell as I saw his expression.

He jumped back up, and put himself between me and Asoka. I grinned and patted his shoulder.

"Its okay. You dont have to be fucking ashamed, I know you want me, but you already have my twin to fuck. I may be older by fifteen minutes, but that doesnt prove anything.. except I'm a thousand times hotter." I winked and Asoka gave a small laugh.

"You-Hot? You're as hot as Serbia's and Antartica's babies in the winter, you fuckass." She said, smirking. Kakashi frowned at her cursing, but didnt say anything.

"Atleast I have Jashin's Imortality! I can totally sacrifice you to him." I stated. Kakashi became defensive.

"Relaaax, Kaka-baka. She would have killed me by now, if she really wanted to." Asoka said, patting his shoulder, he relaxed slightly, but still seemed on gaurd.

"Relax, Kakapoopoo. Jashin-sama wants her to be alive." I stated, and yawned to myself.

"You're a Jashinist?" Asoka asked, realizing I've spoken about Jashin-sama three times already.