Namjoon suddenly grabbed a hold of Jimin's chin, forcing him to look up as Jimin yelped at the sudden tough. Namjoon's fingers placed around Jimin's mouth as he forced Jimin's lips to stretch into a smile shape, laughing and mocking Jimin who was wanting to cry more and more. Not from sadness but from anger. He hated being the laughing stock and it was all he had been for the last three days.

Namjoon's eyes turned dark so suddenly as he let go of Jimin's mouth, but he kept a hold of his chin, making sure Jimin was looking at him before he spoke.

"This is the last chance Jimin, otherwise I'll take what I want by force" Namjoon warned, Jimin looked at him as he glared at him.
"If I give it you, you'll just keep me here anyway" Jimin spat at him, trying to sound tough although the wobble in his voice gave him away. Namjoon smirked at the attempt.
"Well it's not like you have anywhere to go now is it? Banished from your homeland and now you've ditched your human friend's, you should be thanking us for accommodating you" He mocked as Yoongi sniggered once again behind him, but Hoseok turned away, unable to watch anymore.

It made Jimin so angry as he tried to move forward to punch or grab Namjoon, only he was straining the chain as it was as it dragged him back with a loud rattle sound, making them laugh even more.

"So, are you giving up the pearl or are we gonna have to take it?" Namjoon spoke in a serious manner as Jimin knew he was losing and there way nothing he could do about it. He didn't want to leave everything behind, but there was no hope anymore, and even if he was no longer one of them, he could never give up the pearl and betray his people. They'd have to take it by force.

"I-I can't give you the pearl" he whimpered, a tear falling from his eye.
"I'd be doing everyone at home wrong so-" he closed his eyes
"You may as well just kill me"

Namjoon sighed, wiping the tear from Jimin's face once again in a very gentle manner before he slowly stood up.

"Well you have no one at home to do wrong but if you really insist..." he began to prepare himself to kill Jimin in wolf form as he took a few steps back.

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut as he lowered his head. In his mind he thought he was ready to die and accept it, but his heart was telling him to fight back, despite him knowing it wouldn't work. His heart was telling him to fight a loosing battle and he was surprised at himself for the reason.

Not for Jin. Not for all the elves back home.
Not so he could go off and have his adventures like he wanted to.

It was all leading back to Taehyung.

Taehyung was the only one on his mind who he didn't want to leave behind. It broke his heart at the thought of never seeing Taehyung again, especially if he was dead but he knew there was nothing he could do about it.

"I'm sorry Tae" he whispered, completely forgetting wolves have amazing hearing.

"Tae?" Namjoon questioned as Jimin's eyes opened as wide as they could, knowing it was mistake as he looked at Namjoon to see he was smirking at him.

"The human? Your protector?" Namjoon questioned as he began to laugh
"You're bothered about leaving him behind of all people? He's pathetic!" He laughed, Jimin growing angry, once again pulling against the chain.
"He's not! He's an amazing person and he never deserved any of this!" Jimin retorted as they noticed how passionate he seemed to get about this subject. Namjoon smirked, ready to tease him some more.
"Oh please, you must-" he paused, seeing the look of hurt and anger building on Jimin's face as the light bulb clicked on what was going on. Jimin was passionate about this human for a reason. A big reason.

"Oh my god guys.." Namjoon turned to his friends as he erupted out laughing, trying to compose himself. He took a deep breath as he saw his friends and Jimin were both confused.