<Addition Note / Vote>

Hai Cupcakes and kittens and lovely aquatic creatures, it's me again, MAGIC xD

With some IMAGINATION~ ⭐️

Okay okay, right now I have been thinking, since there have been notifications about some commenting about my book (this) and how they are sad it was anti-climatic. Alright, so I'm giving you guys options now. Choose wisely.

If I have the book onwards, then it will start on maybe November (yes, this year November).
If not, I just hope you are okay with this being the final production.

Options:

<Okay I know you guys want to know what was suppose to happen and listen, I actually have 2 book continuation plans last year and I just haven't had the will and motivation to continue>
1) I post the plans (the two/one book) and hope it satisfies you guys <probably In or before June 2019>

Or

2) continue and write the book, which includes torturous and lovely waiting for November to nearly end and onwards.

Or

3) You want me to edit the book
<like totally edit, put in new stuff,etc cause this is my past mindset/ideas, and idk whether I want this type of love story. With only foreshadows (book 2) and stuff that are never seen. This allows me to have motivation(maybe) to continue with other plans.>

These are the options I give you. Just comment on each number or comment one of the numbers. This is due June cause I'm busy so I'm not on often.

Notice: I'm so sorry about the false plans. I really thought about writing different fanfics about different characters but when I wanted to start I was too afraid since I have not fully grasp or "knew the characters" and I know it sounds silly since I twist birdflash's attitudes a little or a lot, but that's because I felt like i really really was interested and wanted to.

These are just fanfics I have thought of but never knew the characters personally or attracted to (Character development).

So if I say something and it doesn't happen, I'm sorry and I really hope you guys aren't upset.
Thank you my little flies!

From MPB🎉