Speedster trouble

////Previously\\\\

Batman still came, with the other leaguers, to only RUN back as Batman's wrist started vibrating, Batman's eyes widened in worry,and shock.

///Present\\\

__Batman/Bruce POV________

I sprinted and sped up my pace to the Zeta Tubes as the vibrations of my watch in my batman suit was to inform me of first,  an intruder had broke in.

Second, a visitor that came to the BatCave and was not reconised.

Thirdly, An error in the cave(mostly tech.)

I didn't think third option as I recently cleaned the system of an errors,or viruses. Second one isn't one of them either, as I didn't made any appointments in my house, and Alfred is pretty much one of the people I let into the BatCave, and my mansion.

This led me to guess an intruder broke in. I am becoming worried over an intruder, and I'm suppose to be batman,a person to frighten the hearts of criminals just by my glare that will haunt them in their dreams...

I hopped in the batmovile and drove in high speed to my place, not really caring if I broke some traffic laws. I had the BatCave on high security where only Alfred and Dick could access into.

I'm guessing I'm dealing with a high trained assassin, Acrobat. That is because the intruder broke in the second last security in the BatCave. I'm worried for Alfred and Dick right now. I knew I shouldn't have gone to the mountain...

__Dick/Robin POV________

I was with Barbara as she sneaked in,typical. Suddenly the alarm went off,I knew what was happening.

What?! Someone broke in the BatCave?! Oh no oh no, I'm so in a distressed mood!!

"Alfred, did you hear the alert?! How are you so freaking calm-?!" I yelled, why was he so calm anyway?

"Master Dick, that type of language is not welcome here, and if you must know, I am panicking, I'm just being an adult and trying to keep us calm from doing anything..Horraster.."

"That's not even a word!" I replied a bit louder.

"Aster isn't a word but you make it sound like it is."

"Cause it made sense! What does yours mean?!" I yelled back..this was distressful..

"Combine two words,disaster and horrifying."

"STOP! You both are giving me a greater headache than before!!" Barbara yelled that made me yelp."You two act like your children!-"

"Um,I am a child so I don't see a problem-" I was cut off by Barbara's glare as it intensifies.

"Hey! Shut it copybat!" A voice came into the cave and we froze from what we were all doing earlier.

Alfred and I stopped our arguement and looked around for any signs of- "Come out right now or I will kick your ass out!!"

"Mistress Barbara! Take note of your language!" Alfred scolded.

"Yeah,you better keep that mouth shut or I will!" There was a growl, and with my experience in hearing voices out of the blue, I knew where it was.

'like the person wouldn't be attacked!! Oh that person has another thing coming!' I thought.

I readied my bowstaff, ready to wreck the person who came in and intruded.

"Who are you?! How did you get through the Cave's defences?" I frowned as the person started approaching us.

"It was quite easy really, just needed to swiftly faze through it, I missed a faze through and accidentally got detected.. well that's done now.." and then the figure came into view, it wore a yellow covered suit and a Logo-like lightening symbol in the middle which was all too recognisable ,which relaxed me.

"Wally! You frightened the CAT out of ME!!And that's saying something! ...um,Why did the system set an alarm when you come here often? How did you faze, you can never faze from the last time I saw you try,and get a bloody nose in result?! Also, Is it true your a vampire and-"

"Calm down, I will answer them later.." he came closer and closer, creepily not a sound from his feet came. They were 1 meter apart. This was creepy as Wally's never quiet or says it THAT calmly when he knows batman will be here in a matter of seconds.

He then looks thoroughly at me,examining my figure I Guess? He's eyes suddenly glow a dark green with, an emotion I don't know yet...

Ok! Wally is very creepy right now! What is wrong with him, he is suppose to trip over something or talk non-stop or whatever..not a person who didn't held any happy emotion!

That's batman's job...

He trips me and at the same time gets ready to catch me in his arms. He gets me in his arms in bridal style as I felt my face get heated up from embarrassment.

Was he doing this on purpose?!

"Wally!! What are you doing!!" I growled at him, face probably red like I just took the world's hottest chilling, and ate the whole thing at once!

This was totally not normal for him, he only does this to Artemis. If not, Not in front of Alfred and Barbara! I can already imagine the things Barbara and Alfred are going to joke about, totally Not whelmed, not the slightest bit!!

I tried to kick his knee but he was fast enough to avoid..he saw it coming?!

I tried to use my hands to smack his face hard enough that he will drop me, but his arms were firm and intact on me.

"PUT ME DOWN WALLY!! This isn't like you! What's wrong with you!"

"Aww..you look so cute when your mad,but I rather carry you quietly my damsel in distress.." He zooms off, and out the cave in less than 15 seconds, and out the door of the manor.

"What?! I'm not even a damsel or am I IN distress!!...
idiot!" I yelped out.

"What's the meaning of this WALLY?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Where is Bruce and even BATMAN,when I need him?! When I get back, I will totally kill him!!

_________________
Hi!! Comment or like(star) to tell me you like it!!:3
I know I am writing way less here. I want to leave the other in another part.bye!!

-1121 words.
👋👋👋👋👋! :3