Safer?

Hai! Hello my fellow friends and readars!xD have ya missed me? Sorry! I just was on a relax spree...until i saw a notification of a comment that said 'pls update soon'

I totally didnt have a mind of newding to write..but becuase of ya all and ya support..i bring to you..another chap xD WELCOME

(This whole book should havw 19-21 chaps in my planning..so that is also one reason) Note: i just want to ask you readers(pls reply), whether i should delete megan and the Mission 1 chap. (I will be putting in a 'left-out' book(which will include chaps i left out of stories) what do you think?Note: i just want to ask you readers(pls reply), whether i should delete this part and the Mission 1 chap. (I will be putting in a 'left-out' book(which will include chaps i left out of stories) what do you think?

~WARNING:Pervy thoughts of mine,and language~

ENJOY😇😙😍💝
______________________________________

PREVIOUSLY~

"OW!- Hey! Last time I checked! you kissed back, wigglingly!" Wally cried out, still finding pain in every movement he made.

PRESENT~

Wally POV

"I mean-WHY would you hit me in the-OW" I shrieked.

"Oh-I don't know, maybe...CAUSE YOU TRIED TO GET UNDER MY PANTS!" Dick held the 'Come close and I will kick you' expression.

"Do you have any idea what batman's gonna do to you Walls? He's gonna Kill you!"

"BUT Bruce won't! I mean my Uncle won't let me get killed!"

"Wally!"
"AHH-not the groin, not the-OW" I fell back on to the ground holding on to my...pee pee.

"Don't scare me like that!"
"Really? I mean not too Long ago you tried to rape me.."
"It ISNT rape if you liked it,Dick.."

I could feel Dick blush a little, pink and red together..I wonder what he looks like if I put him in a d...

ress (dirty minded people xD how dare you think I would say it)

I mean what he doesn't know won't hurt him.. ah..him looking as cute as can be..blushing pink, in a girly pretty dress filled with little ribbons..

Him in a blue pretty princess dress would be so hot..

Dick's POV

Why is Wally looking like that? Is he okay?

"You wear panties before?"

I gaged shocked, what the heck?! What the what?! Oh no oh no..Richard Grayson don't you dare- YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

"What the heck walls"

"Did I say that out loud..Oh shit, I uh..have thoughts?" Wally scratched the back of his neck, unsure of what to do probably.

"You bafoon!!" I was a bit uncertain with Wally-is it just me or is he getting closer and ARE HIS EYES darker than their suppose to?!

Wally's lips landed on mine, tongue already in-"Wally-mmm-stop-mM-Ah."

I felt arms on my waist.. going down and down to my- His got me blushing hard now, such a big perv. We pulled out of the kiss, saliva stringingly connecting us.

I decided that enough was enough and kicked him in the chest. (dont ask me how) Just giving myself a gap between us and back-flipped, doing a somersault(did i spell wrong?).

Just landing on my two feet, metres away from him, and turned, trying hard to run to the door, only to find it locked.

'Shit'

I yelped,attacked from behind, and falled face-first, to the plain dusty floor.'ugh, my face'

I desperately clawed my way away from the idiotic person i called my bestfriend.With the same mind-set, 'Just a little longer Dick, Com'mon, a little-'

Suddenly pulled roughly behind, and turned arounded by the still hard cold hands, I looked infront of me, the flaming redhead, glaring at me, i would of froze and never peck a word...

BUT

I WAS raised by batman, and faced glares harder and fiercer than this, so all i did was trying to snicker and laughed a little, trying to cut the tension-except, it increased more, so i faced him with MY glare.

"DONT YOU DARE TRY TO LEAVE ME AGAIN!!"

"what..? I wasnt trying to leave-i was-uh-trying to-GET A PIZZA FOR YOU! ya know? Like old times?" I tried hard to make my smile real and convincing-(That's right, if you had a conversation about. Pizza box with me,hi!!xD that's where I got the idea-if you even find the DANG comment fight about pizza-congrats 😂)

'Mm..so you WERE lying..'

I shaked and winced at my thoughts, shaking my head twice to get that voice out of my head.

"Thought you could fool me?-fine! Be that way! I thought you would like to spend time with me"

Maybe i should stay, he seems so sad...

'I do'  mentally saying.

This had to be a dream, i pinched myself, trying get myself out of the dreaded nightmare..or was it a pleasant one? I mean i did like wally.

Wally suddenly turned, looking concerned , pulling me towards him, hugging me, and i have to admit, he feels..Warm and sercure-just a little, like the world had been turned totally danger-free.

Or is he just preparing me for something bigger?

END-

Hi! So i want to ask and get a reply, on how my book is!:) is it enjoyable so far?^^
As well as how weird you think i am of ending there-weirdly. My personalty xD

And tell me ideas(private chat me ideas xD) And i will torture you guys soon xD hahaa, i should really REALLY not put birdflash if i want it towards other things too xD

Also, what do you think i shoukd do with the two chps?

MPB💝~