Wally's INSANE

////Previously\\\\

"Yeesh, didn't know you cared Black Canary.. especially you Green Arrow, and..Barry. It's so nice having company other than Green Copycat and Red Annoying here." We all turned to the voice that was traced to none other than Wally,who had a wide smirk and what came with..Fangs?!

///Present\\\

Artemis POV

Am I dreaming?! "Is that?.." I said,seeing Fangs-REAL fangs.. This is creepy,what is he?!
"Oh,this?" He's pointing at his fangs while looking at all their faces. "These are..my fangs,to suck blood from...living animals but I prefer Human blood really.." I stare in shock,this whole time,I was being around a blood sucking person or right now,that he looks and does this,Blood sucking Monster..wait is he even a person- *Sort of* HEY,who are you?! *haha,It's me,Wally. And it isn't nice saying that to ME,but I will let it slide..I'm a Vampire.*Get out of my mind! I didn't know you could do that!! And I thought vampires were a myth! *yes...some tend to think that,but we are real. Alright,I don't want to waste time on a pest like you,when I can run away and find my soulmate. C ya!* I felt a wave of relief as a tingle feeling washed away...that was uncomfortable,wait,did he say,mate? Did he mean pal?What's that?

Mm... I thought batman would be the vampire...oh well..( just thought of adding it xD)

I looked around and saw all of the leagues having a protective stance around me. Mm! Didn't see that before..I saw Roy, motioning me to step back,I did as was motioned and watched the event occur. "Step down Wally,you aren't in control right now..stand down!" Black Canary said to Wally. As he was outnumbered,but he just said something that shocked and hurt me.

"Haha,who would want a filth like her? I wouldn't. I'm off!...she is clearly not my type." Wally spilled out laughing. I was traumatised with what was happening..first Wally didn't talk to me,then he was violent, and now,he said I was not his type and useless...I wasn't affected as really, I didn't like him as much as before,the relationship became quite distant, as we weren't as good with our hero thing as much with all this,we couldn't manage and I kinda..well,WE kinda separated knowing it wouldn't work between us. Though we haven't told anyone yet,Nor have we been officially separated in our minds,I Guess we are now...

"Look Wally," I stepped closer to him pushing the leaguers away,"I know we have been having a rough relationship and you want to break it off, I understand, I wanted too,I was afraid you wouldn't.. Just please tell us what is wrong with you" "Hahaha,I told you,this has nothing to do we this relationship. I am LOOKING for who's MY soulmate,who is MINE! And I have been asking Roy over there 'where were the others' because I wanted to see if either of them were my soulmate!! Well,if that can't happen,I will find them, MYSELF!! See you guys!" He said speeding to the zeta tubes.

"Kid Flash B03" announced Wally's leave.

"Artemis,I know it's rough,but-"
"It's not that Black Canary, I'm not mad or sad,Wally and I wanted to break it off a while ago. I just didn't know when,I want to know though, what did he mean by Soulmate?"

"Soul mates can be two people of the same gender that are mates,which can be anything, a vampire can love a vampire or a human,which is rare only,which can be a reason why vampires scan people to see if it is them. Their bonds are not breakable if they truly love each other." Black Canary explained to her. This is shocking-

"Uh guys? Maybe we should alert the others of Wally's escape?" Flash suggested,worried for the others , he told me then,that as he and Wally haven't found what happens when Vampires go mate crazy yet. So this is kind new I presumed.

"Yes,we should warn the Leaguers about this and ask them if they could protect their partners(see!no sidekick as they learned xD)" 

*now contacting in the ear piece*
"Black Canary to Batman"

*Batman here,what's problem?* Batman responded.

*Kid flash has got out of the cave and is trying to find the other members of The Team to know if his soulmate is them. I think their mentors should contact with their partners and be with them to protect them if kid flash goes violent* Black Canary said into the earpiece.

*information received, Batman out* and just like that batman was out of commission,going to the partner's mentors to tell them about the news.

" alright, Red Arrow and Artemis, I say you both stay with Green Arrow for the time being as we still have not enough certainty to say Kid Flash will not come back to you both and Attack you." Black Canary told them,wanting them safe and not in danger.

"Not to be rude, but,No way am I going back with Oliver! The reason for leaving in the first time was to escape him in the first time. The reason I left at all,was because Oliver wouldn't stop embarrassing me with my baby photos and not to mention the fact,HE shows those photos to my friends..I'm quite done there!!
No offence Oliver... " Roy told Black Canary about his discomfort with being with Green Arrow.

"None taken..." Green Arrow replied,feeling uncomfortable with those directed at him,while he was being here. "well,you can't be alone so you have to stay with Oliver OR you can stay with Flash..😈" Black Canary stared at Roy creepily as she knows what will happen if Barry is with Red Arrow, he will be pretty dang annoying,questioning,EVERYTHING..

"Oh heck no!! What's worse than Oliver is Flash's Talkative Mouth!!! No offence ,Flash?" Red Arrow said,accidentally ,now noticing Flash here. " Non Taken!!😈😈 *you will pay later*" Flash smiled back even though they 4 know what would happen later on,scared Red Arrow really...who knew Flash,the hyper cheerful person, could be creepy and scary..

"Ok,let's go then,We have to go now, I don't think I can stand all of you guys doing this right now,especially Flash...ok, let's go now." Green Arrow said to all of them.

"Alright ,have a good rest everyone." Black Canary said. "Yah,goodnight kids,especially you Roy,I'm keeping my eyes on you😈😈" Flash said. They all go wide and in no time go to the zeta tubes.

"Red Arrow B06 , Artemis B07, Green Arrow 03 " announced the archers leave.

"You know you don't need to scare them right?" Black Canary said.

"I know, but don't tell me you didn't think it was funny seeing Oliver and Roy move like that..scared penguins!!😂" Barry said while laughing loudly. "You got that right Flash," laughing as well. "Goodnight!"

"Flash 04, Black Canary 13" and like that, they all left,lights went out to save energy.With no one left,or so they thought, without them knowing, "oh, they thought I would leave without getting information of where they were..haha,armatures..😂 well, good luck guys,you will need it,as no one is going to get in the way of me knowing that the person I am looking for is out there".

A Red and yellow costumed person staring at the zeta tubes planning on what he was going to do next,with his fangs pointing into view.
________________________
Hi! Hope you like it!!:3 have a nice day,Comment and like if you like this!!:3
bye!!😘😘😘💓💓💓 sorry if renewing it, grammar and stuff wrong. 😂

Vampire Mating (Birdflash)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara