Superman problem

Hi! Hope you like my book so far 🙂
Now it's time for this chapter!!😆 Have a NOCE DAY!😂

////Previously\\\\

All Of Them POV
(Aka The Team except Wally/Dick/Roy)

What's going to happen now?

///Present\\\

Narrator POV

Everyone was busy with their own things.
Batman was trying to find Dick..and Wally
The Flash was also trying to find Dick and Wally

The Team:

Artermis was at her room sharping her arrows just in case.
Kaldur was thinking of why he was thinking of he's appearance at Atlantis.
Conner/Superboy was helping out at the farm with Superman's relatives.
Megan was... at her cover apartment with her Uncle John, also she was begging John, as she wanted to Find the Team.
Kid Flash was ..(secret 😈)
Robin was..(secret 😈)

So everyone was doing their things...Well, except the other leaguers who didn't have protégés from The Team. They were all sitting at their headquarters.

WonderWoman was first to speak up, " so it has come to our intention..Kid Flash is a..Vampire and going..crazy?"

Green Lantern faced WonderWoman and added, "Yes, and the Team is not going to be able to do anything! I say we Catch Kid Flash and place him in the interiogration room. And not let him out until it passes so we can all do our thing, because the Team won't be much help at all because of him."

"Alright, firstly, Clark, why are you here and not with SuperBoy? Your suppose to stay with him." WonderWoman and the others faced Superman with Questioning looks.

"Oh, uhh-" Superman was cut of by HawkWoman.

"You left him because you didn't want to be with him, didn't you?" HawkWoman questioned Superman with a angry look.

Superman nodded and looked at everyone for their reactions,only receiving Disapproving looks right back.

WonderWoman stood up from her seat and spoked, "The boy needs a parent to guide him through, and you LEAVE him?! Do you have any idea how that feels? To not be accepted? Because of something had happened? Tell me Clark, why? Why don't you accept him?"

Superman rose up from he's seat as well and spoke,"Because..Because he looks to similar and has the same powers as me, and I don't feel comfortable with so much resemblance..and..I don't think I can be a good parent..No matter how much power I possess, I will never be good enough to support him or anyone for that matter, I only save lives, not raise them."

Superman replied and sat down. He looked at everyone to receive looks of 'seriously' looks.

WonderWoman sat down and said calmly," alright, you don't need to raise him but at least make him feel more welcome and not make this situation worse,now go and find SuperBoy."

"But-"
"No, now go"
"Alright, Fine.."

He sat up and got out of The tower, wore he's mask to go back down to earth.