Ch.10- Thursday night~Friday Morning

Start from the beginning

*9 HOUR LATER*

It was 11:30 PM when I awoke. The boys must be asleep. I really didn't want to get out of bed, but I needed to check on them. I slumped out of bed and walked out of my room.

I heard laugh as the I smelled a strong scent of alcohol. "Oh my," I mumbled to myself, "boys will be boys, no matter what."

I walked down the steps and into the living room. "Why r u guys...Louis?" at first I thought that it was going to be all of them but it was just Louis. "Blumawahhhahahahacha." he mumbled. "What?" I walk over to him and took a seat beside him. "Why r u drinking at this hour?" he took another long swig then answered. "Harry went to bed, Zayn went to the bathroom and probably feel asleep on the toilet, and as for Niall, he went to ur room to see if u were still awake at...I don't know, 8:30 PM then wondered into the kitchen and I haven't seen him since."

"That doesn't answer my question though."

"I had nothing better to do Liam."

"I'm not Liam."

"yes four."

"no...wait, what?"

"Sugar! Aww. Honey honey!"

"Come on Louis, let's get u to bed."

"Only if I am with u."

"How drunk can u get in a matter of moments any how?"

"I would like that with a side of chips please."

I rolled my eyes as I opened his door to his room seeing Harry sleeping there peacefully. "Awwww." Louis slapped me. "Ow," I rubbed my cheek and lead him to my room instead. "My Hazza!"

"He can be ur Hazza, but he's my responsibility at the moment."

"Can u be my responsibility?"

"Uh, no?"

"So u haven't do it before?"

"done what?"

"This"

He smashed are lips together as he shoved me against the wall. Drunk Louis was the most confusing person I have ever met in my entire life. First he's not as drunk...now he's drunk enough.

"Louis," I moaned. He slips his hand into my pants, under my boxers and starts to rub his hand against my crotch. "Please...Lou...don't..."

"Don't what Li?"

"I'm Andy."

"Li's twin?"

"Cousin."

"Is that so? U both have one kidney?"

"no."

"So u can go hard core, right?" he whispered in to my ear. I gulped and tried to pull away but he began to give me love bites down my neck.

He dragged me over to the bed and climbed on top of me and started to giggled like a mad man. "U haven't done it, have u?" he giggled. "I have."

"not with a guy."

"I...uh...u need ur sleep for tomorrow." I quickly said, jumping off the bed and heading towards the door until a hand grabbed my wrist. "But I wanna play." he said giving me a puppy dog face. "No Lou. Maybe another time...or not." I said pulling him off of me. He stood up and followed me. "Go.to.bed."

"I won't."

"what will make u?"

"anything?"

"I will do anything u would like."