Chapter 5: 'Training' Pt.1

Gajeel Pov (hohoho I didn't forget him!)

"Gajeel!" I turned around and saw the most beautiful woman in the world. *sigh* Y/n~

"I was wondering if I could go with you and Panther Lilly to train?" Her gorgeous e/c doe eyes looked down in embarrassment. She bit her plump lip in anticipation. Her hands her clasped together and fidgeted against the bag she was carrying. I assumed she had clothes in there for the trip. I could see how petite and fragile she looked against me. Adorable.

"Let's go." I said turning around and walking towards the train station. Before Y/n could catch up Panther Lilly said so I could only hear

"I didn't know you liked her."

"I don't."

"That blush doesn't say that."

"Shut up!"

Y/n catches up to me and gave me a small smile. We walked all the way to the train station and bought tickets. The step onto the train was a little tall so I grabbed her bag and put it in the train then grabbed her hand and started to pull her in. While I was helping her get on the train so her dress wouldn't ruin an elderly couple passed by us.

"What an adorable newly wed couple!" The woman said.

"They look like such a great pair!" Her husband agreed with her.

"Reminds me of when we were younger...." we couldn't hear anymore of their conversation as they passed us. I felt my cheeks heat up at their words I made eye contact with Y/n and quickly looked away. From what I saw her cheeks were a really dark red.

"T-t-thank you, G-Gajeel."

"N-no problem." We walked to some seats and sat down. Panther Lilly leaned across.

"You must be happy."

"Shut it."

The train started to move and beautiful scenery passed. A few hours passed and I felt a light weight on my shoulder. I looked over to see her head on my shoulder. She fell asleep. I stared at her wondering how a person could look so perfect in their sleep. Her plump lips were slightly parted with little breaths coming in and out. Her eyes closed but her eyelashes her in full view almost touching the apples of her cheeks. My eyes couldn't help but linger on her lips. They looked so perfect and soft. Her scent wasn't making it any better. It was completely intoxicating. It made me want to ravish her. God, how was I supposed to survive these 3 months? Having to smell her everyday? I felt her bury her face in my shoulder even more trying to get comfortable. Why does the world tempt me? I took the opportunity and wrapped arms around her shoulders and waist pulling her into my chest. I nuzzled her hair as she nuzzled my chest. I quickly looked over at Panther Lilly and was relieved when I saw him fast asleep. I looked out the window and wondered how I was going to make it through these 3 months of training. How was I going to train her? I remember her having plant magic and I don't want to insult her but I remember her getting beat up a lot before she joined the guild and she had a hard time completing monster requests. I hopefully could toughen her up if she wanted to qualify for the Games. I looked out and saw that we arrived at our destination.

Y/n Pov

I woke up in a small bedroom. The room had a small white carpet that matched the blanket that I was under. The curtains were yellow and matched the fluffy pillow under my head. I slowly got up and looked into the mirror beside the bed.

"Where am I?"

The door cracked open and Gajeel came through.

"Hey you're finally up."

"I'm sorry. U-um were are we?"

"We're at my childhood home." Gajeel says looking out the window.

"W-what?"

"While I lived with Metalicana i lived here. In this cottage we're in the mountains."

"May I look outside?"

"Yeah I'll show you around." I stood up and walked behind him we entered the living room and it looked very cozy. There was a small stone fire place and there was one small couch and to chairs centered towards it. There was a small pillow near the fireplace on top of a fluffy red rug. The living room was connected to a small kitchen the only thing separating them was a small wooden table with 4 chairs. Gajeel walked me outside and i turned my head and saw the cute we just walked out of. I looked around an saw a huge field of grass and then to the side a beautiful forest that looked like it went on forever. Near the house crossing a little grass was a waterfall and a gorgeous little pond under it.

"Its beautiful..." I whispered. I heard Gajeel cough behind me.

"Yeah well... come on we need to go to town. We're on a mountain since were gonna be here for three months so we're gonna have to get supplies."

He started to walk into the forest as I followed him.

Gajeel Pov

I could smell her following me. But I sensed her having trouble walking through the forest through all the thick vines and small bushes. Since her dress kept getting tangled up in the small branches near the ground. I could tell her shoes made it hard for her to walk on the dirt. I stopped an waiting for her to get closer to me.

"T-thank you for waiting for me." A small blush appeared on her face from being out of breath.

"Your dress keeps getting caught right?"

"Y-yes." An adorable blush appeared on her cheeks.

I kneeled down and gently grabbed her ankle and lifting up her dress.

"U-um G-Gajeel what are y-you d-doing?!!" She said softly.

"Calm down I ain't gonna do anything to ya." I looked at her slender smooth soft ankle and saw little red scratches. Parts of her white dress were torn and a little dirty. I softly touched the skin that had scratches.

"Does it hurt?"

She blushes and looked away shyly.

"No."

"Here."

"Huh?"

I covered her ankle again and stood up. I stuck out my elbow and Y/n put her abordable small soft hand through. I led her towards a different path with less things for her dress to get caught with. We were getting closer to the town and her dress didn't get stuck, yet it seemed like the plants and bushes were swaying away from her when she passed. Maybe it was just my imagination?

We soon got to the bottom of the mountain and start walking towards the small town.