Chapter 1: Before

Y/N P.O.V

I ran as fast as a could towards the guild hall as I could today they were going to announce those eligible for the S-Class Trials! I hoped with all my heart that Natsu, and Gray would be picked since they have been wanting to become S-Class for a long time now.

I threw open the doors of fairy tail as I heard battle cries, screams, and laughter. I ran over to team Natsu and sat down on the bench.

"Hey Y/N where have you been? The're about to announce who's going!" Wendy said to be with a smile.

"Yeah I can't wait! I hope Natsu gets in!" I said happily. I always admired Natsu! He was so strong and ever since I joined the guild he has protected me and let me stay at his house with happy, since I am very small and have no where to stay.

My parents died when I was very young, ever since then I had been wandering around trying to find a place where I belong, I couldn't stay with any one of my relatives because both my parents where only children, and both pairs of grandparents died. I wandered for a few years until I found Fairy Tail, they were so kind to be and adopted me as part of the family.

I watched as the whole guild was running in and out of the guild completing requests and going on new ones. I sat up and walked towards Mira behind the bar, she was like a mother to me she would always let me stay with her and her family when Natsu and Lucy went on jobs to dangerous for me to go with them. Fairy Tail was really like a family to me.

"Hello Mira! Whats going on? Why is everyone so antsy?" I said as Mira rubbed my head. I was shorter than Wendy and was always considered the fourth Strauss child.

"Don't worry Y/N their just getting ready for a special event." Mira said smiling to me, and handing me my favorite juice. I nodded my head, and walked over to a table. But it flew back when Pantherlily (Original form) and Erza started sparing in the middle of the guild. They stopped and started panting.

"Your skills are top notch." Erza said with respect.

"Your flatter me.I think I should be the one completing you." Pantherlily said smiling.

"So what do you think Erza? My cats a force of nature ain't he?" Gajeel said with his fist up and his voice laced with pride.

He looked over at me on the floor with juice spilled all over my dress.

"Y/N what happened? Are you okay?" Gajeel walked over to me worriedly making sure I was okay.

"Yes. I'm fine Gajeel. I'm okay!" I said as Gajeel helped me up.

"HEY KNUCKLEHEADS!" He yelled towards Erza and Panther lilly. "BE CARE FULL Y/N ALMOST GOT HURT!"

"Is that true?" Erza walked over to me.

"Its okay I'm fine I will just change out of this." I said as I walked over to the bar and Mira helped me out of the dress and into a pretty pink dress Mira said it was Lisanna's when she was a little kid. I went home to wait for Natsu.

The Next Day

The next day every member of fairy tail was in the guild hall murmurs ran through with excitement.

"What's going on?" Panther lilly asked.

"Beats me." Gajeel answered.

"Bet the master is going to announce something exciting!" Wendy said while holding Carla.

"Yeah hopefully." I smiled.

The members started talking amougst each other.

Suddenly Master, Mirajane, Erza, and Gildarts rose on stage.

"I will now announce this years annual entrance for the S-class Wizard promotion trail!"

"I'm all fired up now!"

"The strength that you posses inside, your character and your heart! These are what I considered when making my selection! I have chosen 8 participants!

Natsu Dragneel!

Gray Fullbuster!

Juvia Lockser!

Elfman!

Cana Alberona

Freed Justine!

Levy McGarden!

Mest Grider!"

"Thank you sir!" Natsu said with determination.

"Yay Natsu!" I said as I hugged him.

"Thanks Y/N I'll try my best!"

"Hey how about me?" I turned to find Gray with his arms open as well.

"You too!" I hugged him.

"Congrats you guys!" I yelled in happyness.

We turned back to the master as they explained the rules and I found it funny how the guild was afraid of Erza and Mirajane.

One Week Later

Me and the rest of the guild to didn't go to the S-class trials say the group off on Hargeon Port.

"Bye guys! Come back to us quickly!" I yelled I was going to miss them these few days