Imagine you and Dean getting in a car crash (Dean X Reader)

Start from the beginning

The truck dragged baby alongside for a good 100 meters and it wasn't great that there was a hill which you rolled down, you screamed and the last thing you heard before black vision overtook was your lover screaming your name.
"Y/N!" Dean screamed.
Deans PoV
I heard a truck beeping, and as I passed a crossroads all I saw was a truck, going way over the speed limit his me and Y/n, and my baby, but that didn't matter.
What did matter was how Y/n's screams echoed through my ears and that scared me, the only thing I could think of saying was Y/n... her name, it might be the last time she hears it, he'll it might even be the last time I say it... I was truly and utterly scared.
As the truck whacked into us, and we rolled down a very steep hill, I was still awake and could hold myself a bit more... controlling myself while Y/n was passed out and in all honestly I didn't care about me but Y/n looked terrible... she looked absolutely terrible.
5 minutes later
For the past five minutes I've been shaking Y/n and she hasn't woken up, now that was scaring me.
"Y/n. Baby come on, open your eyes" I whimpered, my manliness deteriorating and I didn't care.

"Please" I looked up to God

"I know- I know I'm a shitty hunter and boyfriend I don't deserve Y/n but please don't do this to me... I'm begging you" I silently cried still shaking Y/n.
"Darling...?" I asked, hoping, praying for a answer.
I soon heard the ambulance sirens down my ears and men from all different corners shouting.
"Two people, a man and a women, man is around 40 woman is around (age), man is alive, woman not so sure" a paramedic spoke.
"Help!" I shouted, making the paramedics come running to the car, as they were running what I didn't notice before was how squished she was in the car, I looked fine, he'll I was great apart from the face that Y/n wasn't waking up next to me.
A paramedic tried to grab me but I shouted "NO! GET HER" he continued to grab me.
"GET OFF OF ME AND GET HER" I shouted ten times louder as they still dragged me off, me trying to fight against them.
"Y/N!" I shouted.
"Calm down sir" a paramedic that was restraining me spoke, calmness in his voice and they dragged me back to the ambulance placing me on one of the beds.
"God, just leave me... I'm fine tell me if she is okay... please, her name is Y/n Winchester she is my wife and I need to know" I calmed down and the paramedic just looked at me sadly.
"Sorry sir but we have to check you, your girlfriend is in good hands and will be in here with you in just a moment" she spoke, I nodded my head and let he do all the necessary checks.
"Your wife is being checked outside, Okay?" She asked and I just nodded my head. A few minutes later Y/n appeared, broken on a stretcher.
"Y/n... Y/N!" I barked not in anger but in fear, her head lolled to the side a bit and her eyes opened very faintly.
"Y/n!" I spoke again, she wasn't listening she was slipping unconscious again, and I didn't know what to do god SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I screamed in my head. I looked over at Y/n again and just prayed she'd be okay.