Talking about Family

Hey sorry guys for the long hiatus but rest assured, more chapters will be posted after this!! (Also, go read the first few chapters of "The Hunters Adventure" that me and Fairyxhunter689 have published!) Well, Let's get on with the chapter! Have fun :)

Gon POV

"I wanted to become a hunter to find my dad, Ging Freecs! I live with my Mito-San" I said. " Who's Mito-San?" Gajeel-San asked.

" Mito-San is my Aunt and I live with my Oba-san " I said. " What about your parents?" Natsu-San asked.

" I don't know anything about them. My dad left me when I was a baby and I've never known my mother." I said.

" OY! YOUR DAD LEFT YOU?!?!" THATS SO MEAN!" Natsu yelled.

" Demo, I want to find my dad! I wanted to see why being a hunter was more important to him than taking care of me! I think I know why now! Being a hunter let's you have so many adventures!" I said.

" You get to experience so many new things! And it helps so many people if your a hunter! Most hunters help the world from evil people. Some people become hunters so they can do evil." I continued.

" That's why, I'm going to find my dad no matter what!" I finished, determination in my eyes.

All of a sudden, I saw everyone clapping. " That was beautiful!" I heard someone say. I smiled.

" Killua, do you want to say yours or no?" I asked. I know how Killua might not want to talk about his family. His family is cruel.

" Nah! I'll say it!" He said. " Ok!" I said.

Killua POV
"I just took the exams cause I thought the exams were going to be hard" i said.

" Ok so I'm from a family of assassins-" I got cut off by the pink-haired freak shouting "ASSASSINS?!"

" YES Now let me finish!" I shouted. " I'm from a family of assassins. In our world, we are very well known. ESPECIALLY my family. We are the Zoldyck. So my full name is Killua Zoldyck." I said.

"S-sugoi!" Someone said.

" Anyway, you guys can relax, I'm an ex-assassin. I left my family a long time ago. Well I guess more like ran away from home." I said. I saw the blond haired girl look like she realized something.

" So your kind of like me!" She said. " Your from a family of assassins too?" I asked.

" No but I also ran away from home too." She said.

"Nande?" I asked. 'It could have been for a similar reason to mine.' I thought.

" When I was really young, my mom died of cancer. After my mom died, my dad became more obsessed with work so whenever I would try to talk to him, he would shoo me away or yell at me saying that he's busy." She said.

" Sounds rough." I said.

" He would get mad at me for no reason. I was there for a while but I got sick of it and then ran away." She said.

"He didn't give you any attention?" Gon asked.

She shook her head in response. "That's mean!!" Gon shouted.

"Anyway, before I ran away, I stabbed my mother and brother and then I ran away" I said proudly.

"U-um.....How do we respond to that?" Someone asked.

"How many siblings do you have?" Pinky asked.

" 4 brothers" I said.

"4 BROTHERS?! That's a lot of brothers!" Stripper said.