Christmas special

" Guys! Guess what's coming up in 3 days!" Lucy yelled to the guild.

" OH OH! Let me guess!! Ummmm~ Your birthday? Wait no! Is it gramps birthday? Oh wait!-" Natsu was cut off.

" NO YOU IDIOT! It's Christmas in 3 days!" Lucy yelled.

Everyone gasped. " CHRISTMAS!!!" " YES!!" " LETS PARTY ALL NIGHT!!" Everyone yelled

While everyone was yelling, Natsu and Gon were holding hands twirling around like there was no tomorrow.

" Sheesh! Such kids!" Carla said looking at Natsu and Gon.

As Natsu were twirling around, they bumped into 2 people that they should not have bumped into.

Erza was eating cake with sparkles surrounding her and Killua was eating chocolate making his cat face when Natsu and Gon came and bumped into them making their cake/ chocolate fall in the ground making it inedible anymore.

Both of them got a dark aura making Natsu and Gon VERY scared.

" Natsu/ Gon" killua and Erza said at the same time coldly.

" Ne ne K- killua we can t-talk about this right? Right?" Gon stammered.

" RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" Natsu shouted and ran away leaving Gon alone with killua

" u-um I th- think I'm gonna do what he just said" Gon said and ran am away as well with killua running behind him.

" I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Erza and killua shouted.

Erza caught up with Natsu ,who was scared to death, and Erza gave Natsu the beating of his life.

" Now. Never. Destroy. My. Cake. WHEN I AM EATING IT!" Erza shouted. " Y-yes ma'am!" Natsu exclaimed.

With Gon and killua

Gon was still running for his life while killua was dangerously close to Gon.

" GODSPEED!" Killua exclaimed.

" No! Anything but that!" Gon yelled.

Right then everyone became quiet and looked at Killua. ' Is that-'  " LIGHTENING!" Natsu yelled.

Killua sped up to Gon in no time and hit him on the head.

" OWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Gon yelled.

" ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" Mira shouted to the guild. Everyone quieted down immediately.

" We will be having a party at the guild! " everyone cheered.

" BUT!! Some people will be in charge of certain things!

Lucy! Your in charge of decorating the guild!

Natsu, Gon, and Killua your in charge of inviting people!

That is all!!" Mira shouted.

" WAIT A MINUTE!" Lucy shouted. Everyone looked at her.

" Why am I the only one decorating the guild?!" Lucy asked.

" Because that's what I said so. NOW EVERYONE GET TO WORK!!! People who do not have anything to do with the decorations, GET OUT!" And so everyone got out except Lucy.

" Ok well I better start getting ready. I only have 2 days to work on this." And so Lucy went out to get the decorations.

After lucy got the decorations

" Well that took 6 hours just to get! Great! Now it's 10 pm!" Lucy complained to herself.

" At this rate, I'll have to pull and all nighter just for half the guild!!" And so Lucy got working.