Reason and Suspicion

Preview

Oh no! There is a new dark guild named " Death arrows!" And Acnologia just announced they were going to war with Fairy tail! Why did Acnologia suddenly announce to attack? Read to find out

END OF PREVIEW

" We are going to war with Fairy tail!" Acnologia Announced. " woah woah woah! When u were bringing me here, didn't you say that we still need to get one more group before we go to war?" Hisoka asked. " Well change of plans!" Acnologia shouted. " Woah woah first tell us what happened!" Shalnark said. Acnologia took a breath. " Well when we were coming back from looking for the other group, we ran into a group or a team of mages from Fairy tail.-" " What did they look like?" Angel asked. " I was just about to say that! So STOP INTERRUPTING ME!" Acnologia shouted. " S-sorry" angel said. " Anyway, one of them had pink hair with a scaly looking scarf. Another was a blond haired woman with keys on her belt. I'm thinking that that one is a celestial mage. And then, there were 2 kids. One of them had Dark green hair who had a fishing rod with him and the other one was a kid with white hair. The pink haired boy suddenly stopped and got into his attack position. Zeref went over and tried to talk to them but the pink haired brat Punched Zeref! He punched him! I was about to go in to help Zeref but Zeref told me to stop. Zeref said something to the pink haired boy but I couldn't hear him. Then, the pink haired boy went to hit Zeref and he did. That's when Zeref came back. That- THAT BRAT!! He will pay! " Acnologia finished. " Did you just say a pink haired boy with a scarf?-" " and a blond haired woman with keys on her belt?" Angela and cobra asked. " yes why?" Acnologia asked. Cobra and Angela has a evil expression. " I want the blond haired girl" Angela said with a dark voice. " And I want the pink haired boy" cobra said with an evil expression. ' I want my revenge on him/her' Angela and Cobra thought at the same time.

With Fairy Tail

" WE'RE BACK!" Natsu shouted as he slammed the door open. " Welcome back! How was your mission?" Mira asked. " HORRIBLE!" Natsu said. " What?" " ya. Guess who we met on our way there! Zeref and another dude who was next to him smelled very familiar" Natsu said while Gon and killua stood there completely confused. " WHAT?" Lissana screamed. " ummmm, we're kinda confused here" Gon said quietly. No one heard him. " Ugh! Gon that's not gonna work. Let me do it." Killua took a quick deep breath. " HELLO?! WE ARE HERE COMPLETELY CONFUSED ON WHAT IS GOING ON SO PLEASE TELL US!" Killua shouted. " Wait, what? Don't you know who Zeref is?" Lucy asked. Gon and killua shook there heads. There was a moment of silence. " WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" Natsu yelled. " How do u NOT know who Zeref is?! He is like the evilest and most well known mage in the ENTIRE WORLD!" Natsu said. " Alright that's it! I'm tired of waiting! What are you 2 hiding?- No count that you 4!" Lucy said. " What do u mean Lucy?" Erza asked. ' Oh man. I'm turning into Erza.' Lucy thought. " Well, it was first Gon and Killua. They were unconscious. When they became conscious again, they didn't even know the date. When we told them the date and I could tell they freaked out by their faces! And second, When Kurapica and Leorio came, they were talking about some yellow- orange portal!" Lucy exclaimed. " Now that you say it, it does seem suspicious" Erza said. ' Darn it! I'm gonna have to change the subject.' Killua thought. " Ok well, just tell us who Zeref is!" Killua said. " We aren't saying a word until you give us answers." Erza said strictly. " We won't say anything until you tell us who Zeref is!" Killua said back. Erza took out her sword and pointed it at the 4 boys. " Tell. Us. Now!" Erza demanded. " O-ok we'll tell you just don't kill us!!" Leorio said. 'LEORIO YOU IDIOT!' Killua shouted in his head. " Good" Erza said and put down her sword.

" You see...-"

To be continued ( the group mentioned earlier will be more clear in the next upcoming chapters)