How they got here

Preview

Gon and killua tell the entire fairy tail who they are but still keep secret that they aren't from that dimension. Hisoka shows up and when he does, Kurapica and Leorio show up as well. Gon and killua tell the entire fairy tail also what pro hunters are and what nen is. Gon suddenly asked Kurapica and Leorio how they got here. How did Kurapica and Leorio get to the same fairy tail dimension? Did they get into the same forest and got sucked into the same portal as Gon and killua Or is it something else? Find out when reading.

END OF PREVIEW

"Well..... me and Leorio called each other to see if all of us could meet up because I had to tell you guys something important. Me and Leorio tried to call you guys but you wouldn't pick up so we got worried-"

FLASHBACK

" Leorio! I can't reach Killua!" Kurapica shouted on the phone.

" And I cant reach Gon either! You don't think don't think something happened to them do you?" Leorio asked.

" Hmmm... Let's meet up in yorknew where we separated tomorrow. We will look for Gon and Killua once we've met up with each other at least." Kurapica said.

" Alright" Leorio said over the phone.

They both hang up the phone and got packing. After a few hours, it was 6:00 in the evening and Kurapica thought of getting there a little early so he went on a plane that departed at 10 in the night.

Little did he know that Leorio was thinking the same thing and was getting his ticket to go on the plane.

The 2 got in the plane still unknowing that they were on the same plane until - " Kurapica?" Leorio called out.

Kurapica looked behind him and saw Leorio waving to him. " Leorio! What are you doing here?" Kurapica asked.

" Well I thought that I could get there a little early." Leorio said.

" I was thinking the same!" Kurapica exclaimed. They both sat down and talked.

The ride was a 4 hour ride. After 4 hours, they got there.

"Where do you want to start looking?" Leorio asked. " Let's try to go to where Gon and killua are staying!" Kurapica said.

" But how do you know where they live?" Leorio asked.

" Gon called me and told me where he and killua were living." Kurapica said.

Leorio understood and kept walking with Kurapica. After a little, Leorio stopped because he found something unusual.

" What's wrong Leorio?" Kurapica asked. Leorio didn't answer and kept looking at the right side of them.

Kurapica noticed him looking somewhere else and turned to look where he was looking. " What is that tree?" Leorio asked.

" and why is there a golden tree with pink leaves?" Leorio added.

" I don't know. But right now, our motive is to find Gon and Killua." Kurapica said but Leorio was going to the direction of the mysterious tree.

" OY LEORIO!" Kurapica shouted and ran after him. Leorio touched the trunk and a yellow and orange hole appeared in front of the tree causing the two of them to fall unconscious and get sucked into the portal.

END OF FLASHBACK

" And that's what happened." Kurapica said. " When we woke up, we were in this forest and we just wondered around until we found you guys." Kurapica said.

" Wait-" " A yellow - orange portal?" Gon interrupted killua.

" Ya why?" Leorio asked. " You see, we were fighting Hisoka and-" " HISOKA?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS HE IS?! WHY WERE YOU FIGHTING HIM?" Leorio shouted, startling everyone.

Gon and killua explained everything on why they were fighting Hisoka.

" .... Then, suddenly, Hisoka hit this tree and the same portal opened! It was yellow and orange. We fell in the portal and next thing we know, we were here! Apparently the salmon haired guy, raven haired guy, blue haired and blond haired women rescued us from the forest since we were unconscious." Killua said.

" Oh. Thank you for rescuing them." Kurapica said bowing his head.

" E-ehhh! You don't need to thank us! We just help people!" Wendy said. " Not to mention these two RECKLESS boys here never turn down an offer to fight, sometimes almost get killed!" Leorio added.

" These two adorable kids can fight?!" Natsu asked.

" Heh~ who are you calling cute huh?!" Killua asked.

" One more thing! Don't make killua mad. You will regret it." Gon said while holding his head.

" WELL ITS YOUR OWN FAULT THAT YOU KEEP FIGHTING WITH ME!" Killua shouted.

" Wait! I challenge killua to a fight! He sounds strong!" Natsu exclaimed. " ARE YOU CRAZY?! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?!" Leorio shouted.

" Nope! I just want to fight him!" Natsu exclaimed.

" I accept! Just one thing! No. Holding. Back. Just cause I'm a kid doesn't mean that I can't do damage." Killua said.

' What's really bothering me is what did they mean by ' orange and yellow portal? Something is up and I'm going to find out!' Lucy thought.

" Got it!" Natsu said.