Chapter 2 - Mission begins now. (SMUT WARNING)

Mulai dari awal

You know it's his. You know it's Jimin's.

It feels like minutes passed since your eyes were glued to each other, his intense stare slowly making your legs go weak. He's so sexy and you can't help but to admit it.

Finally, he walks over to you and you secretly admire his blonde hair framing his face, his body clinging white t-shirt that if you look close enough you can see his delicious, toned abs and his black ripped jeans that were tight between his legs and leaving MUCH to your imagination. He's a head taller than you.

"Want to dance?" He asks mischievously.

"Sure" You confidently reply and walk to the dance floor, so close to him that your arm brushed his as you're walking making your heart speed up. He's effecting you like no one has done before and you never that thought could happen, but you knew he felt the sexual tension as well.

Jimin faces you and smirks, swaying to the beat and sneakily travels his hands to your hips and waist with his thumbs running circular motions around them, forcing you so close to him that there was little air between you two. You slowly start to grind to the music, feeling something hard above your special area. This made you giggle, turning you on. Your arm wraps itself around his neck while your other hand trails down his chest, provoking him, daring him to do more. You almost forget about the mission until you see Rosé, one of your mafia's member's raise an eyebrow at you.

"Fuck.. He's all I'm thinking about"

"What's your name, beautiful?" Jimin asks. Your knees almost give up on you. Sure, everyone calls you beautiful, gorgeous and more, but the compliment coming out of HIS mouth satisfied you. His dominance sends shivers down your spine.

'I can't tell him... He's making me forget my plan. Fuck.'

You push him away, surprising him.

"Maybe I'll tell you later." You chuckle.

You walk away as fast as possible in your high heels, leaving his sight. You let out a deep breath. That was breathtaking. The feeling of his body on yours made you feel like you're on fire. It was the first time someone has talked and acted with you like that and you adored it.

After a few drinks, a man comes up to you. What could he want?

"Miss..? Sorry. I think my friend is looking for you. He's right over there, I'm Jungkook by the way." Jungkook..? Oh... You know him. He's part of Jimin's gang. You look out from the corner of your eye to see Jimin staring at you from far away. You giggle. You also see Lisa, your best friend, and wink at her.

"Well, Jungkook... I don't know who that is, but I'd love if we could dance" You quickly grab him and move closer to Jimin to make sure he sees you without waiting for an answer and wrap your arm around his neck. Jungkook has no time to react and awkwardly moves around. You could tell he was shy and new to this. Cute.

Suddenly, a strong hand grabs you and pulls you away from him. Jimin?

"Hey, what are yo-" He yanks you with him and leads you to the back of the club, you struggle to break free.

"Let go of me!" You demand. He does, but then quickly spins you around and cages you between him and the wall. His dominance excites you in more ways than one.

"What do you think you're doing?" You question as he runs his hands around your thighs.

And in a matter of seconds, his lips are on yours and his hands are everywhere.

You scowled. "You're going to regret this!"

"If i can't have you, I swear im going to regret everything!" Jimin groans.

Moans were flying out here and there and Jimin couldn't resist the urge to touch you. He throws your purse to the side and pulls on the strings that held your dress up letting the small fabric drop to the floor, pulling back to look at your body that was soon covered by his arms.

"You don't know who your dealing with." You try to reason.

He laughs. "Do you know who I am? A gang leader. I am more than capable of making you mine, now relax baby... I'm going to fuck you 'till your whole body aches"

You shiver as you felt your whole stomach do somersaults. You've never heard anyone say that to you nor did you ever know someone was going to abduct you, take you behind the club and threaten to fuck you until you can't walk and that person was the man you were meant to KILL.
_

His shirt was taken off and your bra was gone.

His pants disappeared and your hesitance disappeared.

You were on the ground, constantly flipping over 'till one was on top. He pushed you down with a smirk on his face and leaned down to kiss and bite your neck, leaving you gasping for air.

You couldn't deal with the teasing so you flipped him over and started grinding on his dick, making him moan and beg for you. He grips your hair and pulls you down, kissing you fiercely.

He pushes you over and climbs on top of you, wrapping your long slender legs around his body and shoves his dick inside you.

You moan as you dig your nails into his shoulders as he moves in you. You haven't felt this much pleasure in a while and Jimin sure did know how to please a woman. He pulls your pelvis up and slams into you again. You cry in pleasure as he hits a sweet spot and it sounds like music to his ears.
"Now you're going to cum for me and it'll be the best thing that's ever happened to you" He keeps a good pace and soon you start trembling.
H

e feels you tense up in his arms and starts grinning devilishly.

"JIMIN!"

You both lay down in unison, breathless. Then you remember. Your purse... The gun...

He pants, eyes closed, and you use this opportunity to silently sneak your hand behind you and grab your purse. You quickly grab the gun and look admire his gorgeous face.

'What a shame... Thank you for all you've done, maybe we'll meet up in Hell.' You pull the gun next to his temple.

3

2

1

*BANG*

"Wh-what!" Your eyes widen in shock. Your hand is restrained by his, aiming away from them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jimin asks.