Don't Tell Them The Whole Truth

A Very Long Message:

Hey Guys! 👋. Looks like I'm back from school and it's my summer break (well... ever since May 16 that is. Lol 😅)

And also...

I can't believe that Actually we all reach more than 44k reads on this story!!!

You guys are crazy!!! in a good, cool and awesome way. Lol 😅👍🔥😎

Thank you guys SO SO SO FREAKING much for making All Of Us, getting more reads on this story. 👍 (((:

It still really means A LOT to me, for yet, a beginner like me. Lol 😅😅😂 (:

And because of that, I decided to make 3 new books on my account.

The First book it's called "Danganronpa: All Characters Bio Reports".

The Second book will be a story that I create called "SuperNatural Talents (Season 1)".

And the Third book will be an "xMale Reader one shot" with a specific female anime character.

If you guys want to know more about the first two books that I mentioned, it will be published soon on my account and the descriptions will be there too.

And if you guys are curious of who will be the female anime character in my very first "xMale Reader one shot", I'll give you guys an easy hint.

Hint: Her First Name starts with a Letter K and her Last Name starts with a Letter T.

So? Who do you guys think? ;)

The answer will be reveal soon.

So with ALL that being said... Without further ado, here's the new chapter of this story.

•========================================================•

"Kyoko's POV"

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong* (which is 3:00pm) (which is also the end of fourth period)

[Hallway]

"..."

"Wow."

"I can't believe that actually worked." I said to myself in my head surprisingly in shock of what I just did to (Y/N), awhile ago.

*Flashback*

"Celeste?" I called her out to get her attention to me.